What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Matulino

blacksafake

First Grade
Is supposedly being shopped around. I know our priority is a half & coach but he would imo be a good signing. I thought he was the best prop in the NRL 2 years ago but he appears to have gone stale & most likely needs a change of clubs to be able to return to his best. If we can't get a quality half a world class prop would be a bonus for an inexperienced half to play behind. Would be an upgrade on Ah Mau. Who knows Nighty & Packer may be able to have a word in his ear.
What are peoples thoughts.

Old Timer

Coach
Is supposedly being shopped around. I know our priority is a half & coach but he would imo be a good signing. I thought he was the best prop in the NRL 2 years ago but he appears to have gone stale & most likely needs a change of clubs to be able to return to his best. If we can't get a quality half a world class prop would be a bonus for an inexperienced half to play behind. Would be an upgrade on Ah Mau. Who knows Nighty & Packer may be able to have a word in his ear.
What are peoples thoughts.
Agree he was very good 2 years ago but how do we fit him in without breaking another players contract?

after having surgery on his knee at the end of the 16 season his rehabilitation was going well but injured his other knee yesterday
mri this week
fingers crossed

Lethal25

Juniors
At 28 and post knee surgery it would be a big risk to bring this guy on board.

I'm happy with Russell Packer and with young guys like Josh Kerr hopefully we are covered for front rowers