What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Pomeroy!

fizman

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
You brought up Goldy, not me.

& If simmo plays more than 2 games at FB, the sharks season will be gone.

Just watch him in the semis this year when the heat gets turned up fully.
Disaster waiting to happen.

Are we talking about Simmons or Peachey??
One who has never had the opportunity to play in a Semi Final the other who has played in about 9??

Do you see the irony??

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
No, but I do see you continues slurrs at peachey.
In my recollection, peach has not showed up in 1 semi final in all his time in overacheiving under budgeted no name shark teams.
he has never failed & crumbled like simmons has & will again..

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
It can now beon record that both Pogo & Fizman consider Simmons a better fullback than pechey, Mezz, Brown, Goldy, aitken & Goodwin.
Thyewould like to se him there before the year is out & take us into the semis despite all those mentioned being real, quality footballers.

Surely

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
No, but I do see you continues slurrs at peachey.
In my recollection, peach has not showed up in 1 semi final in all his time in overacheiving under budgeted no name shark teams.
he has never failed & crumbled like simmons has & will again..

I didn't think he had a great game when we played manly in a semi, forget the year, but i remember the hoppa head pat.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Surely said:
I didn't think he had a great game when we played manly in a semi, forget the year, but i remember the hoppa head pat.
that would bethe game where he scored that 60 metre try off the scrum?
the same game that Aaron Raperr single handedly destroyed with some of the worst dummy halfplay ever in league?

Brown fullback Reefy, exactly how it should be, if the club was smart for next year they would resign Peach as widnes will get relegated and contract void, and he could tutor Brown, if the club dosent offer peach role as player, i believe some form of skills coaching roles for the outside backs.

What concerns me for next year, is that if Covell dosent get back into firsts we have no regular goal kicker again, would it mean that Goodwin who is goalkicker has a inside running for one of the position maybe centre

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Actually SSB, good point.
correct me if I'm wrong but weren't Albert & dallas both kickers?or had the ability to kick?
At any rate, our best kicker to date, has still been matt Hilder.

pogo

Juniors
mcgoldrick being a real quality footballer.............

even the labrador nearly choked!!!

your barrage of never ending criticism regarding david simmons is amazing considering nearly every commentator has praised him this season.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
pogo said:

your barrage of never ending criticism regarding david simmons is amazing considering nearly every commentator has praised him this season.

Commentator>Gould>Dribble

Simple;-)

blacktip-reefy said:
Actually SSB, good point.
correct me if I'm wrong but weren't Albert & dallas both kickers?or had the ability to kick?
At any rate, our best kicker to date, has still been matt Hilder.

Albert isnt kicking at St Helens, Jamie Lyons is, that concerns me over Alberts kicking ability as Lyons wasnt kicking at Parramatta.

Re Hilder yes he can kick, but again concern is how Raper uses him next year, if plays him as interchange there will be many times when not on field and cant kick which could be crucial.

I'm not sure whether Latu from warriors has kicked if he has and is good enough, that would work in conjunction with Hilder as one of them would be on field at all times, otherwise we drop back to Noddy which is not what we want, one can only hope that Goodwin is good enough for firsts.

Mitch Brown is another unknown kicker certainly if he could kick, could be the string to bow, to force Raper to select him next year

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
pogo said:

I will take that as a blanket statement & basis for validation of your opinions then.
You may as well, as your opinions have little else to hold them up.

ftr
every commentator has said all year that peach is one of the form fullbacks i nthe comp & that the Sharks would struggle without him.

Have you always lead with your chin or did your evasive skills get stuck in the 70's with your mind?

pogo

Juniors
i look forward to peachey having a blinder this week

while you death ride simmons

time will be the ultimate judge!

White Poiner

Coach
Back to the topic, its a great signing. This player was heavally rated by penrith. Looks like we are getting our own back after them getting two of our superstars.

imasharkie

Coach
Mitch Brown is another unknown kicker certainly if he could kick, could be the string to bow, to force Raper to select him next year

SSB68 your manlove for this bloke has got me worried. Will you change your name to brownyfan and send sullyfan and BBSF to oblivion.