What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ben reynolds

bonstonker

Juniors
broken leg

faaaarrrrkkkk

baby_cry_d.gif

HappyTiger

Juniors
Yeah.thats nine games in a row including the last 2 trial games where we have suffered a serious injury .Our luck is out.

Kid

Juniors
Yeah shocking luck for Ben. I kiss his arse in most of my posts, just very sorry he won't (again) have the chance to play more than 1 game in a position with the same people around him. On a positive, i believe Prince should be left at 5/8 and we need to find a halfback. Not the prettiest game we have ever played, but a game we would have lost last year for sure.

vlad

juniors
blood incredible ... and it's not just corked thighs , it's broken limbs !

At least we're starting to get them back now with Lafranchi having a strong game today .

innsaneink

Referee
Yeah, bad luck Ben Reynolds....wouldnt wish a broken leg on anyone, theyre a bitch.
Come on God, Lady Luck or whoever the hell is in charge....cut us some slack, huh... :cry:

daslacker

Juniors
That is a huge blow for benny.I thought he was just
finding his feet here and this happen's.
Thats the problem with blades,they grip to well.
His left boot didn't move and looked very bad.

Miracle Balls

Juniors
daslacker said:
That is a huge blow for benny.I thought he was just
finding his feet here and this happen's.
Thats the problem with blades,they grip to well.
His left boot didn't move and looked very bad.

Exactly. Hate to say it seeing that they're a major sponsor, but the overwhelming frequency of knee and lower leg injuries to players wearing X-Blade boots is frightening.

one could assume that hes gone for the season?????? whos goin 2 play pivot now, any ideas????? digs?????? i was thinkin maybe ben galea!!!!!!!! wha do others think?????? cmon dig and digettes, let me know

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Bad luck to the kid as the same thing happened over at Penrith when he cracked his way into the top grade over there :(

It was also the 1st game in which our Halves actually looked the part and where playing in the positions that they should have been playing in from rd1....

Anyway I guess we will see how much Sheens really dislikes Covell this week as I think they really have only 2 chioces and thats to move Fitzy into 5/8th or slot Sattler into the position as thats who replaced Reynolds in the halves...

I would move Fitzy into the Halves and bring Covell up.

simon says

First Grade
Did you see tha angle of his leg.It was very nasty and very ugly.

Id say he is goorne for a long time.

Ive got no idea who will be the number 6......Fitzy,Galea,Graham,Sattler I guess are candidates......Maybe Kerr to half and Prince at 6.

I really dont know.With all these injuries the cupboards are getting really bare.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Id say Fitzy to 5/8.He really looked out of place on the wing and had a quiet game.Bring up the Superboot i say.

jirskyr

Juniors
Leave Fitzy. Galea or Graham or Satts to 5/8th. Princey is fine at half...he touches the footy more and if he really wants to get in the play he just goes looking for it.

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
Where was this form he was supposedly finding?????

It was nowhere to be seen in the 60 odd minutes he played!!!

The team only found form without him!!

Bad luck for Ben - but good news for the Tigers!!!

SouthernTiger

Juniors
Im with snide on this one. I feel for ben but he really hadnt proved anything yet, in fact, he looked very ordinary on sunday
cheers

s. tiger

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Big blow. Prince to Halfback and Marshall to 5/8 when he comes back. I think he was playing well, it just didn't show because he doesn't have any combinations worked out yet. He took the line on well but had no-one supporting on the inside. Another few weeks and I think we would of been fairly well off in the halves with Prince and Reynolds.

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
Drifting sidewards is not playing well!!!

Take a good hard look at yourselves those who love Reynolds!!! Even his most ardent supporters recognise he has been under par all year!!!!

Latest posts