What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Rodgers

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
this prick has cost us two tries and has kicked out twice, and now has given away a penalty.
well done brown and good ridence

Dragon_Boy

Juniors
The guy is an absolute genius - but it's not his fault.

EVERY single person in Australia knows Brown should have picked Jamie Soward.

One wonders why you would let an exiting coach make some many mistakes without saying anything.

Oh hang on - That would be a job for Doust - Brown's lifelong partner - no doubt they'll soon come out and sell the story to Womans Weekly.

MattYg1

Bench
Yeah and how many points has Hayne scored for Manly so far... what a top player he is...

not to mention that great Try saver him and the video ref made on Morris' Try...

smacky

Juniors
how can we not of picked soward! i really dont get it!......im still hoping for a miracle but with rodgers in the side its hard to see

j0nesy

Bench
I'm still waiting for Soward to unzip the zipper on his Ben Rogers' suit and save us in the 2nd half.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
f**king kicked out on the full twice, then he got charged down, then he was busy fighting rather than defending his line then just b4 half time he gives away a penalty that lead the third try, all three tries his fault, THANKS YOU USLESS PRICK

xofstgeorge

Juniors
I am f**king fuming here.. Browny what are you on mate?
We are f**king supporters but we seem to know more than you do.
Soward is the x factor- he gives us the ability to score from nothing.
Rodgers is nothing- he gives us no direction or ability to score.

SHAYNE HAYNE you are a dogs bollocks- I see that S.Clarke has been in your ear all week, there could surely be no worse a call than that f**king dog wattmough complaining he got hit without the ball, when last week we f**kING lost creagh for the whole game due to an incident much worse than that and it went unpenalised.
But when Gaz said that to hayne he said " that was last week, This is this week"

I dead set wanted to jump thru the tv and stick a carving knife in his neck.
f**k i cant see us making up the points in the 2nd half, but if we do it will be against the flow of the match and be something truely special, so i live in hope....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

j0nesy

Bench
There couldn't have been much more go against us than that. We're very unlucky to be down 20-6.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Ben Rodgers Again, Nearly Dropped It This Time, If Souths Didnt Want Him Why The Hell Did SaintS Want HIM???

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
you live by the sword and you die by the sword, browns dead, good ridence, looking forward the new future at saint 09

smacky

Juniors
oh well another season of disappointment......thank god this era of brown is over.......how you can not pick soward is just beyond ridiculous! Im over this

MattYg1

Bench
I want to see Nathan Brown f**king crucified after tonight... and if u think i mean that metaphorically ur dreaming!

Ari Gold

Bench
So the player that couldn't break into the bottom placed Souths side... Brown picks as five-eighth for a final when he has his top Dally M point scorer in that same position?

As a souths fan, we've had some shocking coaches/players, but i really feel for you Dragon supporters tonight.