What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ross and the Penrith club deserve an explanation.

melon.... said:
Connell said:
Brett Finch:
Nearly ends Clinton Schifcofski's Footy career (im not saying thats a bad thing) by clearly picking him up between the legs and driving him into the ground.

Penalty:
Nothing...

Judiciary:
Joke
Connel:
BLIND!!!

Who's photos have you been looking at kid? Finches hands were around the legs you idiot!!! Nothing in between...like your ears.

Bring on the hate...It burns you doesnt it!?? I love it!!

So your saying that as long as your hands are around the legs its ok to drive someone into the ground headfirst? Your a deadset f**kin idiot Melon.....

dice

Juniors
IMO, Panthers need to explain to their supporters why they were so stupid to plead not guilty.

VictorTheViking said:
melon.... said:
Connell said:
Brett Finch:
Nearly ends Clinton Schifcofski's Footy career (im not saying thats a bad thing) by clearly picking him up between the legs and driving him into the ground.

Penalty:
Nothing...

Judiciary:
Joke
Connel:
BLIND!!!

Who's photos have you been looking at kid? Finches hands were around the legs you idiot!!! Nothing in between...like your ears.

Bring on the hate...It burns you doesnt it!?? I love it!!

So your saying that as long as your hands are around the legs its ok to drive someone into the ground headfirst? Your a deadset f***in idiot Melon.....

If Schifcofske doesn't twist in the tackle he lands on his back as simple as that. Schifcofske has admitted he played a part in it and it is obvious but you blokes still think he spear tackled him. It was never a spear tackle and he NEVER drove him into the ground. Have a look at the whole tackle and have a proper look at it. He ended up in a dangerous position but a lot of it was his own doing.

nothing in the finch tackle at all - the panther player should be complaining how he was charged initially with a grade 4 lifting charge and the two canberra players a grade 3 (lifting tackle on crocker).

to charge finch with a grade 2 compared to the grade 3 of the canberra players is the joke - finch;s at worst was a grade 1 although he should not have been charged in any case.

ngap

Juniors
To make it clear to supporters they should publish what is meant by each charge and levels of charge.

Eg Level 1 Dangerous: This, this and this or this etc...

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
melon.... said:
Ben Ross needs another 70 uppercuts. I cant wait for him to open his stupid fat mouth again and dribble.

Your a deadset idiot. I can't wait either. He will smash your Roosters forwards.

taxidriver

Coach
If Schifcofske doesn't twist in the tackle he lands on his back as simple as that

So by your reckoning the rule should be that when the Roosters tackle, all players must submit. :?

Ross -- the big-mouthed dog who runs to the media every time he feels he's been wronged -- will just have to wait until next year to play his 15 minutes per game ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Big Poppa Pump said:
This is the funniest stuff I have ever read. These howls of outrage from a few hundred internet nerds on a Rugby League forum are the most pathetic, pointless waste of time I have ever seen. As if anything any of you sad little faceless trolls say or do will ever have any significance. Your lives are worthless & I would suggest you do all of us Rooster fans a favour & just end them now. Your constant whining is making me laugh that much I have spilt my latte on my $2000 Armani shoes - being a Rooster fan I get them for free you know.

You're being sarcastic right? You don't actually live in the Eastern Suburbs nor do u have any Armani shoes...in fact the only rooster fans who live in Bondi and have some wealth are club affiliates...in fact the only rooster fans (the few that exist, half of them at this board) around usually live out west...you have an identity crisis which is why ur so bitter about Penrith winning the GF. :D

Renowned League Fraud said:
Ross -- the big-mouthed dog who runs to the media every time he feels he's been wronged -- will just have to wait until next year to play his 15 minutes per game ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Least he has heart.

Unlike Chris "AWOL" Walker.

15 minutes per game? Yet he makes State of Origin?

You are one certified, bona fide loser renowned league fraud.

renouf

Juniors
Ahhh yes. He should of at least missed 1 match. God I hope the broncos win this weekend, I want a rematch of the 2002 semi final against the Roosters... this time there will be no Bill Harrigan.

The Mighty Panther said:

Least he has heart.

Walker's played State of Origin, too, if you want to use that as a criteria for toughness ... :)

renouf said:
Ahhh yes. He should of at least missed 1 match. God I hope the broncos win this weekend, I want a rematch of the 2002 semi final against the Roosters... this time there will be no Bill Harrigan.

He was pretty kind to you last time. I think we won the penalties 7-2 but it could easily have been 15-2, as you were constantly on the back-peddle and were seldom onside in defence.

The Mighty Panther said:

Least he has heart.

Walker's played State of Origin, too, if you want to use that as a criteria for toughness ... :)

Can't you read dimwit??

I said Ben Ross has heart!!!!

Chris "AWOL" Walker runs from trouble................

Grow a f**ken brain league fraud

The Mighty Panther said:
The Mighty Panther said:

Least he has heart.

Can't you read dimwit??

Ross is a dog with a big mouth and not one ounce of ability to back it up.

The Mighty Panther said:
The Mighty Panther said:

Least he has heart.

Can't you read dimwit??

Ross is a dog with a big mouth and not one ounce of ability to back it up.

Do yourself a favour renowned league fraud, and go and purchase a copy of the NRL 2003 Telstra Premiership Grand Final.

Sit though the game and watch Ben Ross in action. Not even Morley could slow him down.

Ross is a champion. Your own pair of forwards couldn't even contain him.

Give up league fraud. You've got nothing sunshine.