What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ross

Kilkenny

Coach
Interesting to read the rumours about Ben Ross and his possible release from the Sharks.

Would welcome him back to the Panthers with open arms but his return would be extremely unlikely.

Big Mick

Referee
Extremely unlikely due to the fact Joel Clinton is at the club...

But i'd love to have him back...he is a Penrith fan and I want guys at the club who would bleed for the jersey.

Panthagrey

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
Extremely unlikely due to the fact Joel Clinton is at the club...

But i'd love to have him back...he is a Penrith fan and I want guys at the club who would bleed for the jersey.

Agree with you there Big Mick we need people who ooze pride for the club..:D

PEPPSY

Juniors
He said on the Sun Footy Show couple weeks back that he still keeps a close eye on the Panthers results.

murraymob

Coach
The rumours have joel talking to newcastle this would open the door.Ben is a better all round player

EzyG

Juniors
Would of loved to see him retained by the club. If he did come back Penrith there wouldn't be a disapointed Panther fan out there.

In a perfect world He & Joel would their resolve difference then next season Gower having all the go forward he wants with outstanding form returning, especially to fith tackle executions

mxlegend99

Referee
I'd rather keep Clinton then get Ross, but if both could get along i'd be happy.

Joel on his day is unstoppable, and this year the only thing stopping him has been his ball control. His effort in defence has been second to none, and the runs he does make, are very hard and straight.

Latest posts