What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEN ROSS

mightypanther

Juniors

Considering the way he seems to enjoy playing the field......I doubt very much that
he's in any great hurry to tie the knot... :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
I dont know about Ben Ross, but i know I'm single, and that's all that really matters. :twisted:

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
he is now. He said early last year that he was breaking off his engagement because there were so many hot chicks to look at in Penrith! Quick somebody please order his byfocals.......poor blokes obviously suffering from some strange illness, probably blackrussianitis.

The Rhino

Juniors
ivanahumpalot said:
he is now. He said early last year that he was breaking off his engagement because there were so many hot chicks to look at in Penrith! Quick somebody please order his byfocals.......poor blokes obviously suffering from some strange illness, probably blackrussianitis.

Obivously, you have too much time on your HANDS and have gone blind as a result. Been down here lately?

lainey

Juniors
Thanks Rhino, I knew we could count on you to set this poor bugger straight on the gilrs here in Penrith! ;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
I thought there were heaps of good sorts in Penrith until I started doing a lot of work around the city and North Sydney. I now realise that there are a few sorts in the riff, but we have been short changed compared with other areas of Sydney. :oops:

lainey

Juniors
Thanks fibro :oops: .....I'm all embarassed now.......

I'm curious though, who showed you a picture of me??? :?

lainey

Juniors
OMG, I look terrible in that one! :shock: and Fibro still thinks I'm a good sort.....what a champion. Love ya Fibro....mwah

*Sandy*

First Grade
Well he is a goon after all ... :D

What about that other goon Fibro - you heard from him? I hear he's net dating! :D

lainey

Juniors
And I still don't know what Fibro looks like. will I get a chance to meet you this season Fibro??? :?