What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Smith in doubt

SDM

First Grade
There are 7 matches this weekend, if you cant cover him in super coach this week, give up now.

EelsFan05

Bench
There are 7 matches this weekend, if you cant cover him in super coach this week, give up now.

Thanks for your input. Obviously you are unfamiliar with the notion of fielding the best available team. Thanks again.

SDM

First Grade
I had to replace him with useless Ash Graham, dont talk to me about best available teams.
They haven't said much, but from the nature of the injury, and his importance in the back end of the season, I hope they rest him.

Durantula35

Juniors
If Ben Smith is out who will give away 1st penalty? Don't know if you're aware of this but Ben currently holds the longest 1st penalty conceded streak in first grade history at about 58. He loves it!

parra pete

Referee
If Ben Smith is out who will give away 1st penalty? Don't know if you're aware of this but Ben currently holds the longest 1st penalty conceded streak in first grade history at about 58. He loves it!

He certainly knows how to give away a penalty......

parra pete

Referee
Actually I heard he was in doubt with corns on his feet....
But you know the old saying....

From a little acorn...a big OAKY develops (or so they tell me)