What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bengals can they go all the way?

Robster

Bench
they are my favorite team alongside the seahawks, but doesn't the jersey look fricken sick gay!! yuck lol. but serously the bengals are the most improved team in 2005, who thinks they can go all the way?

weasel

First Grade
Robster, why do you have to support the same NFL team as me, god dammit.

We won't go all the way, I don't think. Maybe AFC championship game.

camsmith

Juniors
Nup.

Good to watch, too many quality teams in the AFC that can beat them in the playoffs.

camsmith

Juniors
lol, not if Palmer keeps playing like he did today, lets hope for the Bengals sake that it was just a one off.

They're in the top 5 best teams in the NFL, but still behind the Colts (who they most likely will have to beat to get into the SB) Broncos and Seahawks..

Mal Meninga

Bench
Bengals are good enough to make the AFC championship.
Palmer is without a doubt going to the pro bowl(doesnt mean much) but is also an MVP candidate. His season to date has been so good, that people are thinking Matt Leinart will not even be as good as Palmer is currently. Hasn't Palmer had ratings of above 100 in nearly every game but 1? Rudi and Chad Johnson, along with Houshman.. won't bother spelling are an explosive offense, and it doesn't help having a stud O-line.

meltiger

First Grade
camsmith said:
lol, not if Palmer keeps playing like he did today, lets hope for the Bengals sake that it was just a one off.

Wests Tigers lost to Penrith and Melbourne not long out from the finals .... The way I see it, good to get our bad game out of the way now, especially given we managed to do it against a team like Cleveland (ie: played terrible but still did enough to win)

Palmer almost went toe to toe with Manning a couple of weeks back.

If it's Colts V Bengals for the conference ... It will come down to who handles the pressure better. Still yet to be convinced on that score with the Colts (Or Cinci for that matter)

BTW - If Chicago are one of the best outfits the NFC has to offer .... :lol: :lol:

Paullyboy

Coach
The NFC Is a one horse trot, you cant even call it a one-horse race. The Seahawks will take out the NFC with ease, im just hoping the Vikers can pull a few things out of their arse for a few more weeks and maybe even making the NFC Championship game. Doubt it though.

One things for sure, the AFC has much more quality running around.

Eelectrica

Referee
I thought the Bengals had a real chance of upsetting the Colts in the playoffs but success has gone to their head and they don't know how to handle it.
They'll win maybe one playoff game before being knocked out.

J-Man

Juniors
They almost beat the Colts last time they met, in an offensive shootout.
Their offense is outstanding and defense has been good, although not great recently.

I don't see any reason they can't go all the way.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Yeah, I agree.. the Bengals have been poor down the stretch... The Steelers can beat them next week, and then beat Denver the following week as well I reckon....