What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji for Dally M

Mao the Tiger

Juniors
He's a real shot at it this year Robbie hasn't been as strong as in the past would be a great achievement for benji. Like to know fans thoughts?

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Would be the only Tiger to win the Dally M - came in in 98.

He's a real good shot, over the last 7 weeks you'd think he'd have scored between 15-20 points so if he turns in another good performance tomorrow he'll be up there.

Mao the Tiger

Juniors
Would be the only Tiger to win the Dally M - came in in 98.

He's a real good shot, over the last 7 weeks you'd think he'd have scored between 15-20 points so if he turns in another good performance tomorrow he'll be up there.

Pearce 1985 rothmans nsw, same same, agree he's big big chance!! And well deserved hope for duel premiership player too

Tiger05

First Grade
I think he is pretty close to the best player in the game so I'd love to see him get the award.

BuffaloRules

Coach
True, he won't win after last night. Farah took the points.
Benji looked frustrated last night, walking off at halftime cursing himself.

Yeah... for the first time in a while, his passes werent going to hand...

He also seemed a bit hesitant to me when running the ball... hope he is not carrying a niggle...

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Yep, Saturday possibly cost him the Dally M. Will still be very close though, don't think Thurston would have picked up a lot of points since returning from injury and Slater didn't play last night and they are his biggest rivals IMO. Foran wouldn't have collected many over the last month and Sandow was on fire but cooled over the last two weeks.