What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji gone for season

mulvihill

Juniors
Just in time for us to see fitzy stroll back into the side at 5/8.

What a prick of a yr. From the first game it's been an utterly sh*t yr

Injjury after injury and late loss after late loss

f**k this yr and consign it to history

daslacker

Juniors
Surely Sheens wouldn't use Fitzy at 5/8.I'd be fu(kin livid if so.

Will he use Chase?

I'm thinking he might opt

6.Prince
7.Farah
9.Flanagan

Vicious

Bench
daslacker said:
Surely Sheens wouldn't use Fitzy at 5/8.I'd be fu(kin livid if so.

Will he use Chase?

I'm thinking he might opt

6.Prince
7.Farah
9.Flanagan

That looks like an option worth trying now. Maybe play Chase off the bench ?

Slappy

Juniors
Poor Benji, the kid has had so much bad luck!

f**k we've lost some close games this year!

mulvihill

Juniors
Chase is the nearest thing in the club to Benji's unpredictability. Give the kid a f**king go. If i see that clown at 5-8 again (you all know the one - he's usually a sh*t winger) I'll cry

gallagher

Juniors
Give Chase a go.
Surely its worth trying someone there that would be considered at half next year. Whats the point in a stop-gap solution??

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Ive Heard Good Things About Rangi...Carved Up The Raiders A Few Rounds Back Scoring 4 Tries.

You Guys Are Going Through Something Similar To The Bulldogs Last Year.

bjm8

Juniors
Mitch Dogg said:
Ive Heard Good Things About Rangi...Carved Up The Raiders A Few Rounds Back Scoring 4 Tries.

You Guys Are Going Through Something Similar To The Bulldogs Last Year.

Dont even say that. Thats the biggest load of crap i ever heard.

The Bulldogs last year were hit by a bad run of injuries, but failed to make the semis due to a severe lack of heart, and quite simply too many players just not giving a f**k. Front rowers attempting field goals whilst three tries behind on the scoreboard anyone?

chopsy_05

Juniors
I guess it was to be expected with our luck this year.
I'm hoping that we see McDonnell to fullback and Hodgo to 5/8.

mulvihill

Juniors
it will be fitzy to 5/8
we all know it
maybe the donuts will confuse every other side and we'llw in another comp

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Wobbygong said:
No Benji = no hope.

It will be hard, but not willing to write the boys off just yet - we are only 2pts out of the 8 and we have a better f/a than the raiders who are 8th

On top of this Knights, Cowboys and Panthers arn't on form and I think the bubble will burst for the Eagles as they are looking like a tired team as the weeks go on.

Lets hope the boys can prove the critics and plenty of their own fans wrong by starting off with a win against the Bulldogs this weekend.

Callan Pk

Juniors
mulvihill said:
it will be fitzy to 5/8
we all know it
maybe the donuts will confuse every other side and we'llw in another comp

No, your wrong again, fitzy wont be back for a couple weeks yet, and wont play 6 again-wing only.

Farah 7 Prince 6 Flanagan 9

mulvihill

Juniors
Why not play flanagan at 7
As it is we have weakened 5/8, half and hooker
Or move chase to 5/8
We're making more changes than souths and easts and look at where it's geting them
Farah is a great dummy half and should be left there

Callan Pk

Juniors
Farah will be more affective at half imo,refs letting players slow the play ball down - markers not square & all the offsides is affecting robbies effectiveness, the merkins want a different premier this year so theyve changed the rules again so it dont suit the current premier.
Prince can handle 6 well, flanagans a good hooker- it could be a goer- prefer Fitzy or reynolds???

mulvihill

Juniors
The play the balls have slowed up so much it's like watching a game from 1985. And they wonder why crowds are down. Well you incompetent pricks that run the NRL, people want to see teams throw it about, play with flair and you are content to let dullard sides like penrith and manly slow down every f**king tackle to compensate for the fact their sides are packed with sh*t and if we play too fast we'll put cricket scores on them

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Problem with Flanns is that I doubt he will be able to handle week in week out NRL footy just yet let alone be able to play any longer than 40-50mins a game and on top of this don't think Halatau is looking match fit enough to handle a fill in void for Hooker just yet

When Flanns made his debut and then started against the Cowboys he looked very tired all game and did take the next week off in PL as well

I hope I'm wrong, I guess I just hope they put Rangi on the bench to allow for Farah to move back to Hooker

DeGois is injured isn't he?

simon says

First Grade
mulvihill said:
The play the balls have slowed up so much it's like watching a game from 1985. And they wonder why crowds are down. Well you incompetent pricks that run the NRL, people want to see teams throw it about, play with flair and you are content to let dullard sides like penrith and manly slow down every f**king tackle to compensate for the fact their sides are packed with sh*t and if we play too fast we'll put cricket scores on them

Its sooooo true.....

Latest posts