What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall and the boys

thegame_78

Juniors
Saw the big unit at the Greenwood at North Sydney last night he was with Jamel Lolisie, Dean Haeltael and Todd Payton. Benji was pissed aswell trying to pick up the ladies with his West Tigers 2005 Premier's tat lol. I asked him about his sholder he gave it the thumbs up and said 3 weeks. His sholder looked fine when he was on the dance floor!!!

brook

First Grade
thegame_78 said:
Dean Haeltael

congrats - thats not only the most creative spelling of Denes name I've seen so far but you get bonus points for getting both his names wrong ;-)

thegame_78

Juniors
yeah yeah well what can u expect i wrote it at about 3am this morning pissed like what Marshall was last night!!

Shagsta

Juniors
I've seen Bronson Harrison there at least a half dozen times. Never seen anyone else though.

Harrison must have been raving on about the quality 17 year old box getting around there, so the boys went down to check it out. :lol:

thegame_78

Juniors
hahah yeah Marshall kept flexing for the ladies and showing off his premier tat. The boys were loving it!!

Ok...we have the kiwi contingent of Benji, J.Lo and Dene, but how does Payten fit into the picture? I'm guessing he likes to shake his groove thang.

bullmaster

Juniors
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Ok...we have the kiwi contingent of Benji, J.Lo and Dene, but how does Payten fit into the picture? I'm guessing he likes to shake his groove thang.
Didn't u know he's the best dancer in Sydney over 100kg's!!:lol: :lol: