What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall Assaulted

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
According to Sports Tonight Benji Marshall was assaulted in Coffs Harbour tonight anyone know anymore about it?

Morenito

Juniors
They said he was punched and knocked down to the floor.

Usually the NRL players are knocking the people out!

RABK

Referee
It is Benji - he's small and defends like a Cat. Could've been a big bloke looking for trouble plus the majority of NRL players couldn't fight to save their lifes.

Hope it hasn't complicated his injury.

Michaelson

Juniors
I guess his defence really is lacking.

Seriously, this is a potentially huge blow given that he is currently out with a fractured cheek. I pray to god it hasn't exacerbated that injury at all.

My guess is he wouldn't have been provoking anyone with a fractured cheek, but I guess we'll find out more as it unfolds.

Surandy

Bench
Michaelson said:
I guess his defence really is lacking.

Seriously, this is a potentially huge blow given that he is currently out with a fractured cheek. I pray to god it hasn't exacerbated that injury at all.

My guess is he wouldn't have been provoking anyone with a fractured cheek, but I guess we'll find out more as it unfolds.

But how much will be the truth and how much idle and/or vicious speculation?

Palms

Juniors
Benji's a level headed guy and has never shown any attitude problems so i'm GUESSING there was not much in it..soon find out, no point speculating

Morenito

Juniors
If he was punched in the face, probability is the attacker was right handed therefore connecting with Benjis fractured left cheekbone. Further reason for Benji to fall to the floor

Full details will come out tommorw i guess. Hope its nothing

RABK

Referee
Palms said:
cat or not, e's doin well if he can defend himself witha fractured cheekbone

Obviously he didn't if he ended up sprawled on the floor.

Inferno

Coach
More of a big cat really

I don't think dragons in any position to call anyone a cat of ryles peformance on Friday night and trent "I only hit when the other guy's backs turned" Barrett

Latest posts