What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

benji the dog

Moffo

Referee
Thierry Henry said:
I also can't understand why it was "the player" but "da game". Consistency Moffo, ffs.

if you aint down wit dat, i can't help you bro

you like all da other hombres, you ain't on my level. Its too lonely at the top....

Moffo

Referee
Special K said:
Moffo - quit frontin'

i came from the gutter and im still here, no of u mother f's can touch me! Im just a ghetto legend.

wake up in da morning and i ask myself, is life worth living or should i blast myself

Special K

Coach
Moffo said:
i came from the gutter and im still here, no of u mother f's can touch me! Im just a ghetto legend.

wake up in da morning and i ask myself, is life worth living or should i blast myself
well personally I

wake up in the A.M., compose a beat
I bring the fire til you're soaking in your seat
It's not a fluke, it's been tried, I'm the troop
It's "Turn Out the Lights" from the World Class Wreckin' Cru

ha, this thread is so awesome, im still laughing after reading all 6 pages but the stupid white boys talkin ghetto almost made me stop. i mite have to go back to ffb to read hals stuff if its all this good. as much as i dont like john morris....but thats only because of his newcastle ties, hes gotten better lately

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
scottyeel said:
Don't be like that BBSF, we never turned on you...

We never liked you in the 1st place you fu@#$g fool.

no we used 2 all b good mates but my valued input became nothing n u guys would just bash me and then eventualy i got banned for no reason. the only ones with class on that forum were Parradude_Jay , PARRA_Fan , JessEel and Eelavation. the rest were just aggressive

iggy plop

First Grade
half said:
i wish

fire.jpg

john morris, what a hero

I saw Luke Covell do that once.

Latest posts