What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji's fowl play

Gus22

Juniors
supermario said:
tiger_nick said:
Well post it on here then scoop

Like i said, i took the photo, doesn't mean it was my camera, i wasn't the only one there.

belive me if you want, but the question has to be asked of benji, why was he there with a roosters cap on, and also why was he playing touch for wests when he should have been resting his shoulder ??????

It was a Mad Monday celebration. As such players like to dress up in ridculous gear they would otherwise never be seen wearing. Gear such as dresses, fishnet stockings, bras, frilly nickers, nappies, Roosters caps, & so on.

j_tig

Juniors
if hes allwoed to play touch wil he be able to play oz tag? still looking for an extra player... :-k

Tigerpete

Juniors
Guys this is ridiculous! Even if he was there, where is the crime??? Im yet to see it! Who cares if he was wearing a roosters hat! Supermario said Ricko was wearing a QLD singlet, oh no!! where's his loyalty to NSW? What a crime!! Its ridiculous to read the things im reading , people having a go at the Roosters and Benji. They've done nothing wrong.

It was Mad monday and on mad monday anything goes it seems.If Benji has mates at the roosters then whats wrong with that? arent players allowed to pick their friends?? Pretty much there is a lot of criticism in here and its all over spilt milk in my opinion.

westie

Bench
Any of you that have met Benji will know that he is a smart arse and a very good actor when he is in the mood (all the time). I would assume that he was having a pull of some stupid rooster fans.

tigerdan

Juniors
westie said:
Any of you that have met Benji will know that he is a smart arse and a very good actor when he is in the mood (all the time). I would assume that he was having a pull of some stupid rooster fans.
:lol: :lol: :lol: well said, thats so true and how funny is it. if he wanted to go to roosters he wouldnt of re-signed with us a month ago

j_tig

Juniors
i play in the menai comp, played mixed for ages but having this season off, just playing mens
probably start refing this season as well

StGeorge

Juniors
oh ok, u kno lee hopkins hes playing in my mates oztag team keepin fit as he hasnt signed with a club yet

magpiemax

Juniors
Funny that....i remember someone on here about 4 months ago posting something with a thread title "BYE BYE BENJI".
Mmmmmmm........................ ;-)

j_tig

Juniors
ive played in the mixed comp for a while, under the names 'red barons' and 'vodka oranges' also in the mens comp under the name powderpuffs. actually play up at 'the ridge.'
going to start ref'ing this comp.