What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett and the Broncos are getting boring

Mr Saab

Referee
Dazzat said:
Most of the chit-chat above will need a little editing if we win the title this year. Something to think about ....

That IF is as big as the ego of Mundine and Sailor combined.

salivor

First Grade
Yeah that would be awful Dazzat, having to be proven wrong and sit through the torture of my team winning a premiership. I'll go stick a few needles into my Wayne doll now.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Whether or not Bennett's coaching is up to scratch, you can't deny he is one of the good men of league. You have to admire him on the personal level and his integrity. Therefore I don't think the criticism of him needs to be nasty. To be honest though I don't think our problem is Bennett. I think we have underachieved in some ways, but I put 90% of our problems this year and the 3 years before that down to one thing. We don't have a halfback.

sheldy

Juniors
Well there are now talks that Bennet is going to the roosters next year.
Apparantely the current roosters coach, Ricky Stewart, said to his troops to expect to be coached by Wayne Bennet next year. And Bennet hasnt denied any of this....

Mr Saab

Referee
sheldy said:
Well there are now talks that Bennet is going to the roosters next year.
Apparantely the current roosters coach, Ricky Stewart, said to his troops to expect to be coached by Wayne Bennet next year. And Bennet hasnt denied any of this....

Oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Where have you come back from? Mozambique?
Anderson has been confirmed as the chooks coach
Bennett has confirmed he will be the Broncos coach until 2009.

salivor

First Grade
8 minutes away now from having the biggest finals winning margin in history, add that to your records Benny, prove me wrong for another 2 weeks and I'll be the happiest man in the world.

salivor

First Grade
There goes the record by still a great effort, been a long time since Brisbane put a side to the sword.

Latest posts