What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett back to Broncos in 2011?

parra pete

Referee
Thought this might have picked on by now...

According to the new Broncos CEO, Paul White, Ivan Henjak won't be sacked as coach.

http://www.skynews.com.au/sport/article.aspx?id=524872&articleID=1836440

So the gossip that Bennett might be heading back to the Broncos next year has taken a blow.

Isn't that what Spagnolo said about Daniel Anderson at Parramatta...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ny-over-anderson/story-e6frg7mf-1225907023562

A CEO or a Chairman delivering assurances that the coach is safe, usually means 'the end is nigh'.

Dr.J

Juniors

timka4

Bench
I was going to say, didn't Boyd say he was going to follow wherever Bennett went, that would have sucked for the Dragons if Bennett did go to Broncos and he followed.

Evenflow

Bench
thats the point i been making, could stop Bennett going back to the broncos

What could stop him going back? You quoted a post/article that was made over 4 months ago, an article that said Henjak wouldn't be sacked and now he has making a coaching position coincidentally available.

Gaba

First Grade
What could stop him going back? You quoted a post/article that was made over 4 months ago, an article that said Henjak wouldn't be sacked and now he has making a coaching position coincidentally available.
Bennett could still have doubts the broncos management havent changed, because they may change the ceo, doesnt mean what made Bennett leave the first place had changed.

Evenflow

Bench
Bennett could still have doubts the broncos management havent changed, because they may change the ceo, doesnt mean what made Bennett leave the first place had changed.

It was/is a well known fact the Bennett's main problem was with Cullen. Cullen is now gone and to add even more fuel to the fire has been replaced with a bloke who is a friend of Bennett.

Gaba

First Grade

Evenflow

Bench
He's gone as CEO. It's one things to be one of a number of directors of a club and a whole other thing being the boss, the boss is the main one that any coach has to answer to and not a sole director.

Though by all means keep deluding yourself that's there's no chance of this happening, it's nothing if not entertaining watching your squirm :lol:

Gaba

First Grade
If Bennett did go , i wouldnt be angry

I would be more disappointed if Brownie didnt come back to the dragons

Latest posts