What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett Observation

vista

Juniors
Don't know if many of you have noticed but a lot of the times in press conferences he refers to the club as "They, St George" or the players "They".
Did he do this at the broncos?

Cooper-Man

Bench
Don't know if many of you have noticed but a lot of the times in press conferences he refers to the club as "They, St George" or the players "They".

Who Gives a f**k vista.

Broncos supporters complained for YEARS when he was there because of his press conferences. WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT HE CALLS US.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No, he never called the Broncos 'St George'.

Dragon Dave

Bench
He was frowning the whole press conference too...he must hate our club and all the players.

Wait a sec...he was frowning after the Broncos won the comp in 06 too.

Cooper-Man

Bench
get off the gear you roid rager

No gear spartan, just rage.

Dont tell me you dont get the sh*ts when OUR supporters come out after a loss and try to find something or someone within the club to blame. We as supporters and fans should never turn on our own players and coach. In this thread I feel vista is trying to conspire to something which is bullsh*t. I just watched fox sport news and it had the press conference from yesterday. Bennett refered to us as WE and US. If he did use the words THEY, who cares. Why is it a topic of conversation.

WE as fans have been branded bad sports by Barrett and Ryles because of ONE or TWO wankers that have attacked them in the past. ITs not fair because as long as I have come to games and sat with the army we have NEVER booed out players.

These threads will continue to pop up after a loss but people need to grow up.

Dont tell me you dont get the sh*ts when OUR supporters come out after a loss and try to find something or someone within the club to blame. We as supporters and fans should never turn on our own players and coach. In this thread I feel vista is trying to conspire to something which is bullsh*t. I just watched fox sport news and it had the press conference from yesterday. Bennett refered to us as WE and US. If he did use the words THEY, who cares. Why is it a topic of conversation.

WE as fans have been branded bad sports by Barrett and Ryles because of ONE or TWO wankers that have attacked them in the past. ITs not fair because as long as I have come to games and sat with the army we have NEVER booed out players.

Yeah badly, I didnt even bother logging on after the game on Sunday some of the things people say f**kn depress me.. and make me think twice if we can win it or not...

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

Very nice.

f**k i'm glad Weyman is back this week, losing Hunt is hurting us more then i thought it was, achilles snap in a warm up what the f**k!

OurRedV

Juniors
ZZZomg did anyone else notice that WB lifted his right eyebrow more than his left whilst talking in the press conference? Maybe he hates us. Maybe that's why we're losing.

All it takes is for one of the boys to jump on this forum and read a stupid thread like this, then you can talk about "attitude" and "observations".

Be proud of our team, yesterday was played out like a semi final, if anything it'll do the boys wonders for the actual semi's.

We're all cut about the loss but it's not the means to an end, it's a loss. Let's get behind our team. We are one, but we are many, and from all the lands of earth we come. We share a dream, and sing with one voice, I am- you are- we ARE ST. GEORGE!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I have to say, I never noticed creeping saying 'they', so it must be something you have to be on the lookout for.

But I have noticed him saying 'we', and I don't think he was speaking French.

Some people go out of their way to get offended.

dclayw

Juniors

Yeah this thread might have been started with the intent to stir up trouble and I don't agree with that. But there is nothing wrong with constructive criticism and there is plenty of that being offered whether we win lose or draw.

You make it sound like anyone who criticizes the team is a wanker.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I have to say, I never noticed creeping saying 'they', so it must be something you have to be on the lookout for.

But I have noticed him saying 'we', and I don't think he was speaking French.

Some people go out of their way to get offended.

I take offence at that!

Cooper-Man

Bench
Yeah this thread might have been started with the intent to stir up trouble and I don't agree with that. But there is nothing wrong with constructive criticism and there is plenty of that being offered whether we win lose or draw.

You make it sound like anyone who criticizes the team is a wanker.

Wankers are people who try to jump a fence at a game to try and punch on with ryles, or people at WIN stadium who wait till barrett walks in the tunnel at the southern end and start to yell abuse at him and wish his family would die. THOSE BLOKES ARE WANKERS and all of us will suffer for it.

Mr Red

First Grade
Who Gives a f**k vista.

Broncos supporters complained for YEARS when he was there because of his press conferences. WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT HE CALLS US.
another post full of intellect from cooper man..
and he calls everyone else the negative posters....:crazy::crazy:
must be period pain??