What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett Observation

Cooper-Man

Bench
another post full of intellect from cooper man..
and he calls everyone else the negative posters....:crazy::crazy:
must be period pain??

Mr Red your a true loser. Did you even read the main topic. NO you didnt, your just following me around and replying to my points. A true forumite, someone who forgets the whole point of the topic and just looks to causing trouble by making awesome keyboard hero points. Well done forum warrior.

Mr Red

First Grade
said.
Yeah this thread might have been started with the intent to stir up trouble and I don't agree with that. But there is nothing wrong with constructive criticism and there is plenty of that being offered whether we win lose or draw.

You make it sound like anyone who criticizes the team is a wanker.
well said

DirtyHarry

Juniors
Can someone explain what the point to this mindless thread is?

Let’s all analyse whether Wayne Bennett speaks in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person when referring to the club / players. And when we have assimilated the data what exactly are we supposed to conclude from it?

bmwpower

Juniors
I have to say, I never noticed creeping saying 'they', so it must be something you have to be on the lookout for.

But I have noticed him saying 'we', and I don't think he was speaking French.

Some people go out of their way to get offended.

ive heard him say it a few times in the past. no biggie but

vista

Juniors
Wasn't trying to sh*t stir at all. It was just something i noticed and found interesting. at least it made a few of you vent your frustration over the Broncos game :)
chill out ppl - i think Weyman will make a huge difference this week then we'll be back on track.

OurRedV

Juniors
End of the day so what if he does say it. He's not one of the boys. He's not Nathan Brown.

Smoove_Saint

Juniors
Maybe he just hates them.. them being St.George, as they are not as good as what he had when he was withthem Broncos, so they should not point the finger at him or he might just bust a move and go back to them instead of staying with us as they are not as good as what he thought they were before he decided to come to us!