What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett on last night's loss

Since 73

First Grade
Having a whinge because he had so many players out..

"The difficult part from our point of view and it's happened to me on many occasions before with different teams, is that you're playing so well to the point when Origin starts and as it goes on you just lose momentum,"

hahahahahaha

Must be tuff to only ever have coached sides which were decimated at SOO time.
To only ever have sides that have at least 8 rep players, which are lost for a total of 3 games of the 26.

Must be something worth whinging about.

And what chance is Gaz on Wed.
he got poleaxed by a winger in Boyd every time he touched the pill in game 1.
What will the QLD left side of Inglis and Taylor do to him?

Quigs

Immortal
Agreed 73. It's amazing how much those in the towers love to whinge. They should get down and get dirty.

Always interesting when our team has a week off. Just seeing how the other side carries on about refs.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Hahahaha. Bennett what a tool.
A great coach he may be but if the Drags had've won last night this wouldn't even be an issue.
Seriously if he doesn't want to be affected at rep time stop building teams around rep players. He's done it again for next year and he'll probably whinge about it again next year.

I can remember back to the late 90's when the Sharks had 7 or 8 players in origin and I didn't hear anyone crying about it.

Quigs

Immortal
snooker.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
You are very observant there snoozer. Being an artistic type I created that pile with a token flag on it to represent the eastern hill side of Kogarah Oki Win Jubilee Stadium Council Ground.

Eion

First Grade
I can't get over how shit the crowd was. 10,000 for the reigning premiers.

The lollipoping SMH was giving to the sharks for getting over 14,000 the week before and we've barely won a game in 2.5 years.

Macca

Coach
There's only 24 games dickhead. Bennett has a legitmate gripe too. Half those blokes wouldn't be rep players without him.

Yeah, you'd be a great coach.

Macca

Coach
Gregory. Nice to see you again.

I am abusing the author of this thread. Another, "all talk, no walk" muppet.

Quigs

Immortal
Look everything will change again next year.

We will get the same amount of brain dead trolls in here, it's just that most of them will be wearing different colours.

bandwagon.jpg

Bennett is right, why should teams be disadvantaged because of orirgin.

They need to go back to the old origin rule, club players played weekend before if injured were replaced for origin at least then the club games not effected.

Since 73

First Grade
Bennett has a legitmate gripe too. Half those blokes wouldn't be rep players without him.

FMD - been watching football long you idiot?

guess it's hard to see the game with your head up your arse.

Yeah, you'd be a great coach

11 grand finals - won 8.

Yep, I do alright. Thanks for the rap.

Though coming from a moron it don't carry much weight.

Latest posts