What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett rejects Broncos!

God-King Dean

Immortal
1. If he goes to LOL@50uff$, Boyd will go fo sho.
2. If Newcastle, Saints might be a chance of holding on to Boyd. He won't be replacing Gidley at fullback, & I don't think they get rid of Henry after just signing him.
3. If Boyd does go to Newcastle, how f**king filthy will Henry be? :lol:

Bring back choc

Juniors
I know.... i just dont think Bennett would do that to us....would he?
Souths?????

f**k no!!!! pleeeeaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!

It does make sense with Boyd a straight swap for Wesser.
Also, i reckon Russell Crowe has deliberately been quiet to ensure
the deal is done. have you noticed how they even dropped out of the race
to sign bennett?? Perhaps all a media stunt. Interesting.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well if true that's a surprise. Brisbane were almost unbackable favourites. Just shows that no one really knows.

Red_Vee

Juniors
how will souths afford boyd? i'm calling shenanigans on this salary cap, clearly souths and bulldogs are exempt...

DirtyHarry

Juniors
I love the man & love what he has done for us, but I really don’t get this. I could understand a move back to Qld but not this latest turn of events :crazy:

Why not just stay at the Dragons & create a dynasty. One premiership is the first stage of the mission not mission complete. The mission is dominance!

Gaba

First Grade
The knights in my view IS a 2nd dragons team anyway, alot of ex dragons players and if Bennett goes there ex coaches

nrlnrl

First Grade
I know.... i just dont think Bennett would do that to us....would he?
Souths?????

f**k no!!!! pleeeeaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!

It does make sense with Boyd a straight swap for Wesser.
Also, i reckon Russell Crowe has deliberately been quiet to ensure
the deal is done. have you noticed how they even dropped out of the race
to sign bennett?? Perhaps all a media stunt. Interesting.

yep, people took note of what happened with the Roosters & their "done deal"

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
he should of stayed and created another 11 year dynasty. We all know we have it in us. Wayne if your reading this. YES. Yes we will have you back.

jono

Juniors
Guys , as a Parra fan , not trolling or trying to be smart , but did you ever stop to think about how Steve Price must be thinking? I know Benny has done a great job , and put some fantastic processes in place , and for your sake I hope Price can continue it, but don't you think he's gonna feel a little unloved? As big red said , moving forward , you know Bennett is going somewhere else , build a bridge get over it , and throw your support behind your 2011 coach and his 2012 successor.

AMIG

Juniors
You heard it here first!!!! Done deal...If it goes viral then it will fall over...Souths have been quite for so long?????????????????????????

AMIG!

saints4ever

First Grade
Please not souths, i hate those merkins...games against them are painful enuff with their toofless fans