What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett rejects Broncos!

Minh

First Grade
I love the man & love what he has done for us, but I really don’t get this. I could understand a move back to Qld but not this latest turn of events :crazy:

Why not just stay at the Dragons & create a dynasty. One premiership is the first stage of the mission not mission complete. The mission is dominance!

So true. If he goes to $ouff$ that'll really baffle me as to why he didn't stay at Saints.

Rocket

Juniors
So true. If he goes to $ouff$ that'll really baffle me as to why he didn't stay at Saints.

He said he wants a challenge so Souths fits the bill.

But he also said he didn't want to be coaching in 10 years time which is about how long it would take to win a premiership with them :)

Minh

First Grade
He said he wants a challenge so Souths fits the bill.

But he also said he didn't want to be coaching in 10 years time which is about how long it would take to win a premiership with them :)

No doubt, even Bennett has his limits it'll take him 5 years alone to work on Sandow's tackling heck he might even throw in the towel.

RedVDave

First Grade
I can exclusively reveal that Bennett has turned down both the Knights & Souths to sign a new 5 year deal with the Dragons ... I have not given up just yet! :crazy:

Minh

First Grade
I can exclusively reveal that Bennett has turned down both the Knights & Souths to sign a new 5 year deal with the Dragons ... I have not given up just yet! :crazy:

I wouldn't be surprised with anything theses days but that would be beyond bizarre not that we'd complain.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I'm resigned to the fact that he is leaving. Yeah i know after such a long time we want another dynasty. But we are champions now and have a damn good chance again this year. I'm concentrating on Bennett for 2011 and throwing my support 110% behind Price for next year.

Hollywood

Juniors
Mate of mine who has reliable connections told me at the back end of last year that he had been told Bennett to Rabbits in 2012 is a done deal...

Not suggesting that I back this as reliable information, however the way it is un-folding it seems to be pointing more and more in that direction.

Think Newcastle will have a real crack at it but just not sure I can see Bennett there...

Could see Boyd ending up at the Rabbits, but think he will be at the Titans next year regardless of where Bennett goes. I'd suggest Idris and Snowden will be at Newcastle so doubt Rabbits or Newcastle could really afford him as he will not doubt get a massive pay jump, which probably also makes it difficult for us to keep him. But love to have him locked up for another 3 or 4 years. Titans will have plenty of cash to up their sleeve i reckon...

whats up doc

Juniors
I doubt it seeing as Bennet was in talks with the Broncs only recently. If it was a done deal, he wouldnt be shopping around