What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett stopped Cooper from leaving

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Wouldn't it be nice to see Cooper wear another premiership ring in 2011 and then retire graciously to make way for a homesick SAINT by the name of

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

JOSH MORRIS !!!!!!
Kyle Stanley has a sh*tload more talent, and Morris is always injured.

cleary89

Coach
Why does everyone want to suck josh morris's dick?

Had a very ordinary year, and we would be paying way above his worth.

Rather bring a junior through then get him back. Unless he wants to come back for 200k or so, happy with that.

RedVDave

First Grade

Rather bring a junior through then get him back. Unless he wants to come back for 200k or so, happy with that.

Tend to agree I would take him back but he would have to take a bit of a pay cut for mine it's no secret Dousty is keen to have him back, so Dousty should be saying can you really put a price on playing along side your brother? I for one also think Brett Morris will not leave my only fear however is if we sign Morris will it push Kyle Stanley out?

Mr Red

First Grade

i dont think his season was that bad actually - had a bad injury for a while,which took him some time to recover from and get fitness back but when you look at it he was playing outside a crappy half and five eighth most of the season and hardly got clean ball.... and still proved to be quite lethal when he did get some quality ball. i think if he was on our lethal left side then he would have been one of form centers going around this season...

cleary89

Coach
Tend to agree I would take him back but he would have to take a bit of a pay cut for mine it's no secret Dousty is keen to have him back, so Dousty should be saying can you really put a price on playing along side your brother? I for one also think Brett Morris will not leave my only fear however is if we sign Morris will it push Kyle Stanley out?

He's more a fullback/halves.

If Boyd goes, he can play there. If hornby goes, he can go to 5/8 and soward to 7.

sovereign

Juniors

Something about brothers.. indentical twins who would no doubt know eachother inside out playing next to eachother is exciting.. Might get Josh for a bargain because of his form, and surely he'll excel playing with brett.

Last edited:

Collateral

Coach
I'd like to see us give Kyle Stanley a crack at Coopers spot before trying to sign JMoz.

On the other hand, with the talk of Boyd moving to 5/8 or to another club altogether, it kind of leaves the door open for Stanley to make Fullback his spot. He has the right makings for it.

Just on the injury comparison between Morris and Stanley...How many knee reco's has Stanley had now? is it 2?

Da Doctor

Juniors
I think it will be a no contest that Josh will be back in the Red V. Whether he played good or bad this year he was part of an ordinary side, with a hugely under performing forward pack which gave him little option in attack.

Also he will be much happier with us and he will play better simply because of that.

Cooper is an outstanding defensive centre, but it is true he has lost a lot of his pace and elusiveness. Josh has blistering top speed and Wayne has shown defence is more an attitude thing and Josh will be more than capable of filling the void left by Matt.