What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benny didn't want Linnett?

Saints Tragic

Juniors
scott is only there coz you have no one else
cooper is on his last legs
gasnier is playing like a drunkard group 3 player

no problems there!!!

How can you reply to such a dumb statement???? Suppose, after todays game, look out when Gasnier sobers up.

I think this guy expresses his thoughts like a drunkard imbicile on his last few brain cells.

Peter

cleary89

Coach
scott is only there coz you have no one else
cooper is on his last legs
gasnier is playing like a drunkard group 3 player

no problems there!!!

I agree. Should have paid the gaz money for champion or Merritt. they are superstars.

f**k these nsw reps, we need a nuffie who doesnt even get considered for origin.... ever.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
TheDalek079

Last post in this forum: 06:06 AM

St George 19 - Easts 12

Roosters trolls 2010: RIP

Willow

Assistant Moderator
images

Exterminated.

vista

Juniors
Seriously...............................you're a goose!
The best thing Linnett did for himself was get injured early on - otherwise he would have shown us why Benny pissed him off.

TheDalek079

Bench
what's wrong with not logging in for a day? you do realise some people have more to life than posting on a forum.

premierships aren't won in August....plenty of time for the Dragons to choke. Hopefully Linnett will be back for the finals and he will thrash the dragons (assuming you haven't choked by then)

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Linnett is out for six weeks and would only make it back for the second or third week of the finals.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
what's wrong with not logging in for a day? you do realise some people have more to life than posting on a forum.

premierships aren't won in August....plenty of time for the Dragons to choke. Hopefully Linnett will be back for the finals and he will thrash the dragons (assuming you haven't choked by then)

Now now K - I may have to consider going elsewhere for my beer.....

Wobbygong

First Grade
Choking Chickens you gotta love it. Pressures applied & they fold like a cheap suit and TheDalek you sound like the sort of person that would know all about cheap suits.

You brown paper bag cheats from bondi you know we own your pathetic asses and have done so for a long time - suck it up.

Latest posts