What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

benshaza - Works

azsportza

Live Update Team
Also love how you are still using my jersey design and just replaced the Premiership logo for the new NRL logo.

Fire

First Grade
Before I buy my popcorn and settle in to watch this show, can someone provide with some background info on all this, thanks.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Before I buy my popcorn and settle in to watch this show, can someone provide with some background info on all this, thanks.

*Generic Movie Trailer soundtrack plays*

Basically Ben is a kid looking to be "famous", he is looking for his 15 minutes of fame. He is a bad reputation from ripping off original works from other content produces. He is a Facebook like hoarder. On a number of a occasions has stole content from LU and Rugby League Week.

He is basically a kid who doesn't care about anyone's originality or copyrighted works. He can be a keyboard warrior when he doesn't get his own way.

So grab the popcorn and enjoy. Because it's going to be interesting to see how many designs he has ripped off.

Fire

First Grade
*Generic Movie Trailer soundtrack plays*

Basically Ben is a kid looking to be "famous", he is looking for his 15 minutes of fame. He is a bad reputation from ripping off original works from other content produces. He is a Facebook like hoarder. On a number of a occasions has stole content from LU and Rugby League Week.

He is basically a kid who doesn't care about anyone's originality or copyrighted works. He can be a keyboard warrior when he doesn't get his own way.

So grab the popcorn and enjoy. Because it's going to be interesting to see how many designs he has ripped off.

Thanks mate. Major dog if he's ripping off other peoples work, very low act.

DB

First Grade
2837510_o.gif

azsportza

Live Update Team
Is this the kid that ripped off you twitter display pic az?

One in the same yes. Had no care for ripping it off either. Mind it, it wasn't just the twitter dp. It was ripping off my personal logo completely

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just saw on Twitter he's now got a role updating NRL matches live for Sportsmate (they make the RL Live app for iOS Android etc)

azsportza

Live Update Team
Just saw on Twitter he's now got a role updating NRL matches live for Sportsmate (they make the RL Live app for iOS Android etc)

God save us haha. Good thing I don't use that app. Well I hope they enjoy getting their stuff stolen.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Well, If he's "working" for them now then I'm deleting those apps; and kissing them goodbye. Time for me to get my ass back on XCode and do something...

azsportza

Live Update Team
Well, If he's "working" for them now then I'm deleting those apps; and kissing them goodbye. Time for me to get my ass back on XCode and do something...

Apparently he is, and I have already deleted the League Live app from Sports mate off my iPhone because of that.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Apparently he is, and I have already deleted the League Live app from Sports mate off my iPhone because of that.

Yeah I saw it on Twitter and deleted it instantly. Don't want that app if he's working on it. I'll stick to getting my scores off LU or watching the games.

Latest posts