What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best 7's player in the World

brook

First Grade
Earl said:
Two people have nominated Benji Mashall as the best 7 player ever, despite the fact he has never played 7's.

Give the kid some time to find his feet :roll:

While I agree people need to stop heaping praise on him when he's still a long way off even being a starting first grader imo (huge potential but he's still a kid and has very limited league experience)

I do have to point out that he was part of the wests tigers sevens team last year

I don't think thats necessarily a point in his favour though

westie

Bench
Earl said:
Two people have nominated Benji Mashall as the best 7 player ever, despite the fact he has never played 7's.

Idiot.

And seeing as some people rate him the best touch player in the world I dont see why it would be so hard for him to be one of the better 7's players.

Kingytek

Juniors
westie said:
Earl said:

Idiot.

And seeing as some people rate him the best touch player in the world I dont see why it would be so hard for him to be one of the better 7's players.

Correct me if Im wrong but I believe he did play sevens in 2003
Team%20Shot.jpg

LJK said:
westie said:
Earl said:

Idiot.

Correct me if Im wrong but I believe he did play sevens in 2003
Team%20Shot.jpg

Yes he did. And he absolutely left Joey standing, wondering where did he go?

aqua_duck

Coach
Steve Witt was awesome in the 7's last year and I'm glad we got him on board this year. I really want to see Preston campbell in 7's, I have a feeling he'll carve it up, and no prizes for Benji Marshall, awesome player.
Watch out for Aaron Barba next year as well.

Barba, Campbell, Wesser-how do you beat that?

Phillips

Referee
Joven Clarke was made for the World Sevens

i wonder if he will play in 04 since souths cut him and i dont think he's found another club yet

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
If the Warriors send a fully fit Ali Lauitiiti he'll be unstoppable. Frances Meli and Sione Faumuina are going to be a big handful as well. If the following squad from the Warriors took the field the'd be VERY hard to stop:

Lauitiiti
Meli
Faumuina
V. Anderson
W. Koopu
C. Toopi
T. Latu
H. Fa'afili
J. Murphy
PJ Marsh

Plenty of size, speed and ball skills there with a couple of scheminig little guys and a real speedster thrown in for good measure.

Latest posts