What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best acoustic songs

Munky

Coach
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
Patience - Gunners

*Opens iTunes to find a third song...

Used to Love Her - Gunners

I was gonna say Nothing Else Matters by Metallica but I think it actually an electric with no distortion.

Hmmm, thats a new one around these parts. If you want songs that are 100% acoustic, I'll go with:

*Elliot Smith - Needle In The Hay
*You Am I - Ordinary
*Smashing Pumpkins - Landslide

Probally many more but i can't think of any right now.

ledzep

Bench
Guns N' Roses - Patience
Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her
Guns N' Roses - You're Crazy
Guns N' Roses - One In A Million
Guns N' Roses - You Ain't The First

Led Zeppelin - Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
Led Zeppelin - Tangerine
Led Zeppelin - Friends
Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole
Led Zeppelin - The Battle Of Evermore
Led Zeppelin - Black Country Woman

LESStar58

Referee
Flogging Molly have just released a DVD with a soundtrack to accompany it and they've done "Drunken Lullabies", "The Wanderlust", "Another Bag Of Bricks" and "Tomorrow comes a day too soon" acoustically.... they all sound awesome acoustically!

I also have a bootleg and rare recordings of Mike Ness doing acoustic versions of some classic Social Distortion tracks.... the acoustic version of "Makin beleive", also performed by the likes of Merle haggard and Emmylou harris, is phenomenal!

The acoustic version of Creep on My Iron Lung (Radiohead)
The acoustic version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps on The Beatles Anthology. (George Harrison)

Booyah

Bench
Eric Clapton - Layla. That's a must have song.

Make sure you get the accoustic version though, it's about 10000000000000000x better then the original.