What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best and Worst for 05

Kris_man

Bench
best: Andrew Johns :arrow: Newcastle (retaining a player is just as hard as getting one from another club nowadays)

worst: Jason Smith :arrow: Canberra (too old. if the Raiders were after a half with first grade experience, then there were plenty on the market better and much younger than this bloke, who's a back-rower more than he is a half anyway)

The Grouch

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
Let's wait and see Grouch. A lot of people expected Clinton Toopi to play good this year.......

You got me there, I thought he was the best centre running around in 03 :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
no he wasn't. Vagana had been the best in 02 and 03. Toopi and Lyon had nothing on Nige
Jamie Lyon - a lazy fat bum. the next Owen Craigie. Vagana was great, no doubt, but i think Toopi was something special too.

Iafeta

Referee
I tended to agree with your worst Damo, up until I watched the Reggies GF. Todd Byrne gave Clint Greenshields a couple of metres, from 35 metres out, turned, and chased him down in a classic try saving tackle. Greenshields is no slouch, he's played first grade from the back. Showed to me that maybe Sattler-Gate was one of those embarrassing moments you'd just love to forget.

Best: Steve Price
Best Bargain Buys: Fein, Marcus Perenara, Metisuela to the Storm - this bloke has the tools, Keiran Kerr - he absolutely annihilated the Warriors at Christchurch
Worst: Matt Jobson

SOULS 04

Juniors
Best - Im sorry Raiders fans I just think Monaghan will go well next year

not if he plays like he has been for the second half of this season

i reckon we're better off with frawley

Stomp

Juniors
Frawley - Sucks that the Broncos lost him - he was a good player too! Meh - they can't keep everyone I guess.

Stomp

thuganomics

Coach
SOULS 04 said:

For Raiders fans sake I hope so Too. I just didn't think the Raiders really used him to their advantage in the 2nd half of the season.
I think Finch and Firman could really put those crossfield bombs up too him next year and he can grab alot of tries for them.

Raider_69

Post Whore
thuganomics said:
SOULS 04 said:

For Raiders fans sake I hope so Too. I just didn't think the Raiders really used him to their advantage in the 2nd half of the season.
I think Finch and Firman could really put those crossfield bombs up too him next year and he can grab alot of tries for them.

not much you can do with a bloke who dosnt want to be there and a set of halves that couldnt organise a root in a brothel, Monnas was nothing short of disgraceful apon his return from a mid season injury... sometimes i questioned if he even tried :evil:

Latest posts