What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Aussie Pub Band

lolesi

First Grade
I do not know the names, but you will always hear some top music at the Observer in the Rocks, top pub, top music.

Rexxy

Coach
Screaming Tribesmen, Happy Hate Me Nots, Triffids, Sunny Boys, Ed Keupper, Le Hoodoo Gurus, the Johnnies, Celibate Rifles and (as much as I hate to admit it) The Angels.

Bella

Juniors
GoTheBears said:
Cold Chisel

Yep, nothing beats 'em. They are classic Aussie pub rock.

But I also like Hunters & Collectors, Hoodoo Gurus, Mental as Anything and a heap of others...

Anonymous

Juniors
Cold Chisel are over rated.

I nominate the Hoodoo Gurus, Hunters and Collectors, Midnight Oil and the Screaming Jets.

Red Bear

Referee
Khe Sahn, Flame Trees, Bow River and more? I'll stick with them.
Although Midnight Oil are very good also.

Mong

Post Whore
I used to like getting out to see the Choir Boys and the Screaming Jets as often as i could.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Cold Chisel are so over rated IMO, i'd rather go and see Spy v Spy or the Church with Steve Kilbey and his 12 string ricken backer or Ice House.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cold Chisel, no contest

RJ, the Church are the most boring band in the history of the world

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Rose Tattoo, The Angels, Midnight Oil

followed by Cold Chisel & The Hoodoos.

more recently : The Casanovas,Maeder, The Datsuns

blackfriday

Juniors
recently the casanovas have been awesome. its rare to find a bloke play guitar that good these days because on the emphasis on boring power chords.

also: theredsunband, the camels and thirsty merc

Latest posts