What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

maestro1

Bench
If he plays centre, he'll lose his origin wing spot. I doubt he makes it to play in the centres for NSW. He'd have to be absolutely braining them as he would have Turbo, Best, Staggs, Ramien, Crichton & Campbell Graham in from him. There would have to be a lot of injuries.

cussy

Juniors
I kn
You're the flog because you shortened his interview to suit your hate Lomax agenda.

According to the interview this is what he actually said.

“I pride myself on competing on everything. I did all my pre-season at fullback, then I got chucked on to the wing.

“I was confident coming into this season, and I came in with the mentality of wherever I played, I wanted to nail that position and be the best possible [player] in that position.

“I pride myself on being a footy player. I love playing wing. I’ve loved every minute of this season. But I want to play centre.”

Any person with any comprehension skills would work out his use of the word "chucked" was not sinister but more a sign of his limited vocabulary.

After all, S F did say that Lomax would get a shot at FB and it never actually eventuated which is what he tries to encapsulate in the first paragraph.

If the word "chucked" had sinister connotations then why would he then say "I love playing wing but I want to play centre"?

Lomax isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he has his reasons for leaving and at no stage has he bad-mouthed the club, his team mates or S
Yeah from what I heard he didn’t take the news he would be playing wing very well at all…..#brat

Old Timer

Coach
His only hope of continuing rep footy is as a winger. 24 was easily his most productive and best performing.
Madge is no longer the SOO coach so he might not play wing either.

All this S F unlocked him bla bla bla is all pinned on the fact he got picked for SOO but other coaches may have seen things very differently and never picked him so only time will tell if he is actually unlocked.

If he hadn’t been picked by Madge the conversation wouldn’t even be taking place

I don’t rate him in the best 2 wingers at state level let alone test.

Kolum Kid

Juniors

All this S F unlocked him bla bla bla is all pinned on the fact he got picked for SOO but other coaches may have seen things very differently and never picked him so only time will tell if he is actually unlocked.

If he hadn’t been picked by Madge the conversation wouldn’t even be taking place

I agree OT but I still think he has a better chance of rep duty as a winger

JubileeJeffro

Juniors

We know you hate Flanagan but the blah blah you refer to is inaccurate..
He has played his best season ever, because Flanno moved him to the wing where he got more involved and became an aerial threat..
No more stupid flick passes and inneffective shimmies that was his go in the centres.
This got him selected for SOO. He won’t play centre at SOO, as there are many better centre options for NSW.

BLM01

First Grade
We know you hate Flanagan but the blah blah you refer to is inaccurate..
He has played his best season ever, because Flanno moved him to the wing where he got more involved and became an aerial threat..
No more stupid flick passes and inneffective shimmies that was his go in the centres.
This got him selected for SOO. He won’t play centre at SOO, as there are many better centre options for NSW.
And i say this with constructive criticism only of Zac, he can not pass left to right with two hands and struggles with right to left but is tad better that side and that is fact. He was not even in the top 20 ranked centres in the game last year.
@Old Timer wont credit the coach with anything so it is becoming boring now and he has to make a rationale up just so it denigrates any sniff of a positive he has added to our club.

BLM01

First Grade

I actually agree with you this time.
Not to get too excited i only agree with your last point :)

maestro1

Bench

Well for starters, as a winger, he is behind To'o and possibly Turuva.

Latest posts