What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Bet of the Round

jimmythehand

Juniors
Undoubtedly it would have to be Penrith at odds of $2.10 to beat the Warriors. I can't believe they're not favourites!

Anonymous

Juniors
Bet of the round goes to Kirk Reynoldson to be FTS in the Melbourne v St George Illawarra game.

I'm in for a return of $1010 for me 10 bucks :p

jimmythehand

Juniors
Gary said:
Bet of the round goes to Kirk Reynoldson to be FTS in the Melbourne v St George Illawarra game.

I'm in for a return of $1010 for me 10 bucks :p

good luck!! I don't know if there's much value there, but it's a good return if it comes off.

jimmythehand

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
Cowboys to beat Canberra up in Nth Qld

Yeah at $2.20 that is a very good bet too. I hate picking games with Canberra in it though, they always win just when you think they won't.

keeney

First Grade
id feel safer tipping nth qld at bruce, they have such a shithouse record at home

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
jimmythehand said:
Undoubtedly it would have to be Penrith at odds of $2.10 to beat the Warriors. I can't believe they're not favourites!
Only problem is the warriors have a habit of winning when they're under the blowtorch, and Ericcson is arguably the most intimidating home ground in the comp.

Iafeta

Referee
Incredible odds no doubt, Penrith deserve favouritism. But going to Auckland cocky or expectant is frought with extreme danger. Especially a wounded Warriors outfit - during this period (01-current), I can think of a lot of expectant sides - Parra with about 13 on the trot, Bulldogs with about 18 on the trot, Roosters round 1 '03, Melbourne round 1 '02, Brisbane on any number of occasions... Ironically its been when the Warriors have been big time favoured at home that they have faltered, both times to the Dragons.