What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best cheergirls in the comp

PeterBrown

Juniors
I just want everyone's opinion on which team has the *best* cheerleaders?

You can base your answer on:
-The squad with the most models.
- Sexiest dance moves
- Best looking girls

My vote is for the Panthers Cheerleaders?

Anyone else?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mermaids
No contest.
Drool factor of 9.5.

Dancing is over-rated.
I restock the beer and pie supplies whilst that goes on.

keeney

First Grade
its mermaids by a mile, theyre the only ones that really screen and extensively audition to uphold the position as the best

***MH***

Bench
i think you guys need to post photographic evidence so that we can compare them properly to make an educated decision... :clap:

Jimbo

Immortal
Chanelle.jpg
Danean%20full.jpg
Kristy%20full.jpg
Liz%20full.jpg
Naomi%20full.jpg

End of story!!

:D

melon....

Coach
Having spent a night partying with teh Mermaids in Cessnock (I was on a bucks weekend, they were on a hen's night)...I can safely say the 'maids get the Golden Boner. The highlight of the night....accidentally stumbling into their room (mine was across the hallway) and seeing one of them covering up with doona, sitting up in bed, with big rollers in hair, screaming "Get OUT GET OUT GET f**kING OUT!!!" ....sorry love.

incredible_holc

Juniors
yeh well mermaids i feel have gone for talents over looks latly but best cheerleader goes too Lauren from the Bulldogs, that girl is hot as!!

Dogaholic

First Grade
incredible_holc said:
yeh well mermaids i feel have gone for talents over looks latly but best cheerleader goes too Lauren from the Bulldogs, that girl is hot as!!

This one?

DSC_0019_cheer.jpg

Dogaholic

First Grade
I remember her from last years game, i think it was against the Roosters on a friday night.

I was mesmorised by her dancing and prick teasing of the camera.