What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best cheergirls in the comp

Parraren

Bench
Lauren is very nice indeed...

cheer21.jpg

Lauren_A.jpg

cheer29.jpg

That Guy

Juniors
Mermaids all the way!!!...., however:

Dirk DIGgler said:
incredible_holc said:
yeh well mermaids i feel have gone for talents over looks latly but best cheerleader goes too Lauren from the Bulldogs, that girl is hot as!!

Very correct.

Word
I'll second that!!

Knightmare

Coach
Parraren said:
Lauren is very nice indeed...

cheer21.jpg

Lauren_A.jpg

cheer29.jpg

She's the one my 2 year old cousin saw on an NRL add last year and said "She's priiime!" :lol: As for the two Mermaids *allegedly* hooking up- damnit where's a camera JUST when you need it! :x :shock:

ngunity

Juniors
I worked with a Sea Eagles cheerleader for many years, good friend of mine, very down to earth, fairly intelligent and decent girl. Not amongst the hottest in league but easy on the eyes none the less

Some of her friends on the squad needed a fair coat of makeup to take them from average to appealing though... all that fake tan and tight clothes hots the girls up a lot more than they realistically are...

Pantherjim.

Referee
1. Mermaids
2. Raiderettes
3. Bulldogs cheerleaders, and only because of Lauren.
4. Our girls.... I mean who can resist this:

Sarah-D.jpg

And This:

Corinne-W.jpg

Or this:

Kelly-G.jpg

And last, but not least:

Jessica-S.jpg

:D :D :D

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

Pantherjim.

Referee
RainMan said:
Pantherjim

The second photo, he/she is post-op? Yes? :D

You think she's a bloke?? :roll: You're having a laugh right?

No, no, no! I've heard Corrine talk and there is no way in hell she is or ever was male.

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

Kingytek

Juniors
incredible_holc said:
yeh well mermaids i feel have gone for talents over looks latly but best cheerleader goes too Lauren from the Bulldogs, that girl is hot as!!

Im guessing this is her? If so, she is fantastic!!!!

DSC_0167_cheer.jpg

Parraren

Bench
This unfortunate mermaid (centre) had her jaw lock up in the pre-match warm up with some of the Sharks players..... :shock: :-s

P1020428.JPG

Macca

Coach
Parraren said:
This unfortunate mermaid (centre) had her jaw lock up in the pre-match warm up with some of the Sharks players..... :shock: :-s

P1020428.JPG

HEY! Where did you get that pic and do you have more?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'd be very happy to see more!

For me (biassed) the Mermaids are miles in front, a distant second is the Raider girls and third is the Storm girls.