What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEST FFB MEMBERS

Ron Jeremy

Coach
OK everyone, i'm going ot have to edit this thread because maybe i wasn't fair and left out my favourites from the past.

Let me just say one thing though.....the top 5 i previously posted was on constant contact to one another.....but don't worry i've made a top 8 now, who ever i leave out don't be upset, it's just that there is so many & i'm baseing it on members who i contact alot with.

I also note that Half didn't include me so he's gone!.......same with Jess!!

In my opinion

Males

- Madunit
- EA
- Raider 69
- Forum Idiot
- Parra Eels aka PJ Marshall
- ParraMatt
- CH
- Half

Females

- LB
- KnightSmurf
- Melstar
- Sportive Cupid
- Jess
- Mystery Girl
- TB ( offered a good excuse for not attending)
- Houdini

That's it for now??

Who would everyone elses be??......try and stick to 8 each per category.

And you cannot love everyone.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Im honured Ron to be in such elite company and to acutally to be considered by you as a best ffb member :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Phillips said:

Phillips, you are too young, and should adopt the Preniers persona, it could be an awesome move.....considering Preniers was argurably the most loved member of all time.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Chicken_Hunter said:

CH, i truely like you heaps........and if it was top 10 you'd definately be there, unfortunately you are living in beautifull Queensland and i'm stuck in the pits of internal stench which is goulburn.

You also give Parra alot of shit :lol:

Jess

Juniors
Out of the first 8 posts, 50% are ones with only a sole smiley. What a great thread :lol:

Alba

Coach
and i am NOT on the list

Males-

Madunit
Choppies
Twizzle
Parra Eels
Half
Earl ......... ohmygod i struggle in this one i swear i do i did six but i wanna keep goin

Females-

Panthers Gurl
Mystery Girl
Houdini
Mullet
Crusader

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Earl said:
How am I a post whore and madunit not????

Because Unit is a Moderator and his job is to monitor the site so hence more posts, Unit also is unemployed so we have to make an exception ;-)

Jess

Juniors
PJ Marshal said:
Jess are you dissing the thread :shock:

Any thread that mentions me in the first post is obviously 100% cooler than any other thread.