What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best hands / worst hands in the NRL

Sam Burgess is pretty bad.

You could probably put a number of props in this category tbh

Daniel Vidot at the Raiders was woeful under the high ball in defense, I'm not sure if he still is.

I may be biased as a Raiders fans since I've watched more of his games, but Marshall Chalk would have to be the worst I've ever seen - absolutely terrible.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yeah chalk was horrible, especially hitting the short ball on the goal line... I cant even recall how many f**king tries he put down due to poor handling

Crazy Steve

Juniors
Worst hands would be a toss up between Sam Perrett and Shaun Kenny Dowell. These two make the ridiculously easy look so damned hard.

nqcowboy87

Bench
worst could be vatuvei, but he has gotten better. from retired players lapina kaufusi, think the name he used the most

BDR

First Grade
I'm pretty certain Michael Bani never fielded a bomb in his entire career. f**king hopeless.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Ben pomeroy is to worst hands what James Maloney is to missed tackles. So ben pomeroy wins. But I read he had a hand or eye operation or something to get it fixed so next in line has to be Vidot.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
x2 He is terrible.

Another candidate is Richie Fa'aoso. Love the bloke, but with how hard he throws himself into his work the ball often spills. And it is always at the worst possible time.
Richie was even worse pre 09. It was deadset 50/50 whether he'd hold it or not.

Didgi

When Matt Bowen has two feet on the ground his hands are amazing. Gets a bit shaky on bombs though.

Aragorn

First Grade
Bill "no hands" Tupou and his big brother Manu "two left hands" Vatuvei.

MANU_VATUVEI_-_1_final_fct1024x630_t460.jpg