What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Intro Music?

SHAGMOP

Juniors
Who do you guys think has the best intro music? this includes old ones.

i reakon benoit when he first came in had a pretty good one. road dogg and DX also had pretty cool ones but i dont think anyone can beat Austins music (especially with the glass breaking at the start.)

Raider_69

Post Whore
music that suits the wrestler:
RVD - One of a Kind
Evolution - Evolution
Austin - Glass Shattering
Rock - Old music
John Cena - Word Life
Hulk Hogan - Real American (easily his best theme song)

Best music wise
Word Life
Evolution
The game
Real American

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
i love Stone Cold's Music but i also thought Stephanie's Music when she was WCW/Alliance manager whatever's music was pretty cool.....i think it was drowning pool it went something like...."let the bodies hit the floor"

Raider_69

Post Whore
~doggie~diva~ said:
i love Stone Cold's Music but i also thought Stephanie's Music when she was WCW/Alliance manager whatever's music was pretty cool.....i think it was drowning pool it went something like...."let the bodies hit the floor"

yep stephs old music was good too

Moffo

Referee
Dude Loves was pretty cool

Balls Mahoney or the old Bret Hart for mine though!

Cheers,
Moffo

bucko

Juniors
The ministry of darknes music was awesome I reckon, couldn't get enough of it. Also Shaun Michaels has a mad entrance song.

DX, Austin, HHH (The Game), Evolution (motorhead rule), headbangers, sean o haire (wcw), nwo, wolfpac but the best ever is definetly the west texas rednecks theme sung by curt hennig (rip) that made me laugh hysterically every time i heard it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
pennywisealfie said:
DX, Austin, HHH (The Game), Evolution (motorhead rule), headbangers, sean o haire (wcw), nwo, wolfpac but the best ever is definetly the west texas rednecks theme sung by curt hennig (rip) that made me laugh hysterically every time i heard it.

was that the RAP IS CRAP song?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i love rap music but that still mad me laugh

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Triple H (both The Game and his previous one)
Stephanie - Bodies
Also the old New Age Outlaws entrance was great, but that was more due to Road Dogg's MC'ing than the music itself.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mad Dogg said:
Triple H (both The Game and his previous one)
Stephanie - Bodies
Also the old New Age Outlaws entrance was great, but that was more due to Road Dogg's MC'ing than the music itself.

i loved the outlawz mic work!
"OHH YOU DIDNT KNOW?!"
"YOUR ASS BETTER CAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL SOMEBODY!!!!"
"Ladies and gentleman, boys ands girls, children of all ages, introducing the WWF TAGGGGG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WWWWWWWOOOOOORLD!"

Great stuff, Rodd Dogg especially was on of the great mic workers of recent times