What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best kit / worst kit

Tyler Durden

Juniors
best kit - socceroos away

whatever happens, the socceroos should win hands down for their away kit being the best at wc2006 - very simple and stylish in the navy blue
credible mention to portugal for finally playing in all maroon and realising how silly they looked wearing green shorts.
and the swedish home kit looks very nice as well, but that is probably my blue and gold bias coming through

worst kit - croatia home

when are they going to realise that wearing a pizza tablecloth is not cool. at all. bit of a shame because their design that they had at france 98 was a winnner.
big boo to togo and to all other teams that play in a green kit. in terms of visiblilty, it is the worst colour ever for footy kits.

Best:
1) I agree, Aust. Navy Away
2) Argies Navy Away
3) Italy's Navy Home
4) Cote d'Ivorie Orange Home (Not as bright as Netherlands All Orange)
5) Agree with Portugal's all Maroon Kit
6) Trinidad and Tobago's Cherry Kit
7) Ukraine's Yellow Home Kit
8) Nike's Two Tone Grey keeper's shirt (eg Schwarzer)

Worst:
Nothing comes to mind. Not really a fan of a predominately White Shirt (eg Germany, England, Ghana etc) too plain and boring.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I dont really like the socceroos away because it doesnt have the traditional green and gold. I liked the jerseys we played with last year.

An41

Juniors
best jersey are the ones made by puma I reckon cause its got that light shadowy picture in the background

nöyd

Staff member
Worst kit has to be Paul Robinson's kit from the first England match. He looked like Big Bird ffs

nöyd

Staff member
4010494732.jpg

An41

Juniors
Worst:
Nothing comes to mind. Not really a fan of a predominately White Shirt (eg Germany, England, Ghana etc) too plain and boring.
1) I agree, Aust. Navy Away

domdom

Juniors
yeah, i quite liked angola's kit, its pretty groovy.

by the way, i dig croatia's home kit big time! its the most visible and recognisable kit in the comp. no other team's strip is anything like it.

i guess you either love it or hate it.

i still think there would be value in bringing back the socceroo's early 90's jungle strip. the thing was so horrible, other teams would be put off their game from laughter.

worst kit - not a fan of ukraine/serbia. those diagonal stripes are minimal.

domdom

Juniors
you either love it or hate it, just like i said.

its not something you'd wear to the pub (especially on a day like today - unless you want a broken nose), but it adds to the spectacle of a game.

its certainly better than the boring old england strip.

by the way, i love the v on the mexico strip. not such a big fan of the green, but the v is pretty cool.

Latest posts