What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best lock in the NRL

Noa

First Grade
Brad Clyde is the best lock forward I have seen in my lifetime. I think Lewis is one of the most effective defenders in the game at the moment. His one on one tackling is copybook and he also has a high workrate. He also has the ability to get over the advantage line. I rate O'Donnell, but would probably have him in the 2nd row with Lewis in the #13.

I like Lewis and would have him at the Storm in a heart-beat but I hate myths and not many locks have a worse tackles to missed/ineffective tackles ratio.

In fact Id go as far to say of the good 13's, he has the worst.

Fibroman

First Grade
I like Lewis and would have him at the Storm in a heart-beat but I hate myths and not many locks have a worse tackles to missed/ineffective tackles ratio.

In fact Id go as far to say of the good 13's, he has the worst.

Statistics can distort the truth. I run with what my eyes tell me.

Noa

First Grade
Alot of stats do yes, but imo defensive stats are pretty sound and paint an accurate picture.

Noa

First Grade
Wonder when that nuffy Cartwright will wake-up and realise that he has the best #13 in his squad.......and to stop playing him at 6.

But on form Lewis #1 closely followed by Shaun Fensom