What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best look in league? Kirk Reynoldson - we need more like him

JJ

Immortal
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd like to see him get a run at fullback

Kirk Reynoldson looks like he should have been in the movie Witness.

My son has christened him "Amish Guy".

Flowing beards should be encouraged, they're a statement against all things spunky in League. And things like Wille and Henry Faafili wear should be outlawed, especially Willie's one off Princess Leia cut.

JJ

Immortal
I'm with EA - rid the game of pretty boys, and others who make a statement with their "do"

Wouldn't you pay money to watch a forward pack that included Reynoldson, Kevin Campion, Shane Webcke (love the shirt on the Footy Show awards Shane), Paul Stringer, Mark Riddell, and Gorden Tallis!!

What a pack!!!!!! Admittedly not enough full beards, but a handsome lot!!

Anonymous

Juniors
Corn-rows are hardly a pretty boy look. They are practical. I wonder what yall would be saying if you went to Compton or Queens or some sh.t and had corn-rowed brothas popping caps in yo ass from every angle.

JJ

Immortal
I wonder what yall would be saying if you went to Compton or Queens or some sh.t and had corn-rowed brothas popping caps in yo ass from every angle.

very little, I'd imagine :oops:

obviously everyone should wear cornrows because they are practical and you have that gangsta rappa credibility ](*,)

Big Bunny

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
Corn-rows are hardly a pretty boy look. They are practical. I wonder what yall would be saying if you went to Compton or Queens or some sh.t and had corn-rowed brothas popping caps in yo ass from every angle.

Someone has seen Boyz 'n the Hood far too many times I think! :lol:

Thierry Henry said:

I'd say:

Yo mofo, I got me a gatt in my low rider that will put a cap in yo ass and yo mommas ass and all you homies asses. An' cornrows is for punk cracker bitches. If y'all want to dispute, I'll slice you up with my switch like I was slicin' a Salami.

Then I'd put my arms across my torso, each arm across the other arm, making sure my fingers were streched as wide as possible and lean backwards, looking as cool as all shit as they tear me a bunch of new arseholes.

Stop taking the piss.

Yo.