What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best moments of the game

Just for shear satisfaction was Fui's palm on Maitua and Riddells palm on the Willie the wanker. Great viewing and very satisfying. Both led to trys and then Grothes palm on looserlesi on his way to the try line. Looser was like road kill. hahaha

Hurriflatch

Referee
Best moment: kick off
2nd best moment: Full time

and everything in between

Even did a little cheer when Phelps scored cause it got us the doubles for the game.

attamarrap

Juniors
willie masons face after being palmed by riddell :LOL: followed by some slick breakdancing......................also tahu's dunk..............and hit on grimaldi also.................widders try knocking john morris out of the way also............. cayless's try aslo.............. it go's on!!

Haynzy

First Grade
Yeah, Piggy's palm on willie and then after the game Piggy reminded him when they were shaking hands and willie didn't looked too impressed.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Fuimiesters line break

Piggys don't argue on big Willy and the break dance

And I was so happy for Rocket junior when he scored his try

eloquentEEL

First Grade
we should debut a new junior each week if they're going to continue to score on debut. first Williams, now Reddy, i guess Delaney's next in line.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
When Joel Reddy went straight through (I think) Mason's tackle to score on debut, definitely my favourite moment. I bet Rocket was over the moon, and Robert Stone would have been enjoying it too from wherever he may be.

Stagger eel

Staff member
yeah! I have a favourite sentimental moment when Joel scored and I now this sounds weird but when he took the first Anasta kick on the full and ran the ball up was defining moment for a young up and coming first grade fullback.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Phillips said:
Reddy had a great game, i was very impressed

I'm glad, we wouldn't waqnt to put him in the "never to play firstgrade again" Phillips rubbish bin.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Tahu's slam dunk
Riddell palming off Mason for a try then danced like a NFL WR
Grothe's 50m effort
Grothe Getting "rid" of Mason when carting the ball back
Joel Reddy, 2nd time i have ever seen him play, McKinnon will be flat out getting the Number 1 jersey back, Very Very Impressed.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Also, Hindmarsh telling off Tim Smith after Timmy dropped the ball and then gave away a Cheap Penalty, But Tim played very well, Wasn't too flashy but did his job, Although Not finding touch from a Penalty must of had the Mad Professor pulling his hair out.

attamarrap

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:
McKinnon will be flat out getting the Number 1 jersey back, Very Very Impressed.
dont mean to bring the vibe down but your joking right reddy had a good debut but mckinnon will walk back into the number 1 and rightly so

Agent Mulder said:
Tahu's slam dunk
Riddell palming off Mason for a try then danced like a NFL WR
Grothe's 50m effort
Grothe Getting "rid" of Mason when carting the ball back
Joel Reddy, 2nd time i have ever seen him play, McKinnon will be flat out getting the Number 1 jersey back, Very Very Impressed.

Wait till u see Jarryd Hayne.

Agent Mulder

Bench
parraitdoesmatta said:
The look of the faces of their bull scum fans after looking at the scoreboard 56-4 they were SHOCKED to say the least.

lol, I bet they couldn't believe it, I've never seen The Dogs beaten so badley then last night, Its sweet Revenge for what they did to us in Round 1 2004.

Latest posts