What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best moments of the game

the thing i liked most about reddy was his positioning on the 5th, reddy was there to take many kicks on the full, which makes a huge difference to the speed of the game. it prevents getting trapped within our own 20 for a whole set. whereas lately wadeo has been struggling to get there on the full very often, except maybe for the poorer kick options.

Hellsy

Immortal
Pigg'y try celebration was fantastic, he has balls to imitate the Doggies players inaffective defence right in front of the Bulldogs Army and good bloody on him.
We showed up their team tonight so they can all go back to the rocks from which they crawled from

rowdy

First Grade
im just watching the replay - i think vossy just mentioned rnd 1 2004. it was 36 - 0 at half time. oh wow. best moment was full time my friends.

eelsta

Bench
fui fui running along the sideline stumbling almost loseing his balance but didnt:D go fui!!

The Colonel

Immortal
*Watching the Doggies fans absolutely hammering heir own team behind the goal posts is a memory that will live on in my mind for a long long time.

* Tahu's slam dunk!

* Guru getting the ball at centre about 55 out and streaking away to score - reminiscient of his old man!

* Timothy Smith and his "quiet" game.

* Reddy's first try.

* Watching the game again on video for the fourth time since I got home last night. I don't care what happens from here on in - its all icing on top of the cake!

Glenn

First Grade
eelsta said:
fui fui running along the sideline stumbling almost loseing his balance but didnt:D go fui!!

Just like a 747 going down the runway at Mascot :lol:

noosa-eel

Juniors
Hurri summed up my thoughts on the game. How f***ing good was that.

Now bring on the show ponies.....they won't be kicking our backsides again, it will be us kicking ass.......:thumb

Ahhh, so many good moments...
The emergence of Joely Reddy and his first try
Fui's big break
Tahu's whole bloody game
Tahu and Piggy's celebrations
Jnr back to his best
Hindy being Hindy
Captain Courageous Cayless' try!
Seeing the boys & Smithy enjoy themselves
and last but certainly not least..The scoreboard. :D

attamarrap

Juniors
Twizzle said:
the best momnets of the game, or the whole game for that matter, is replayed at 3 o'clock on Fox

the only thing that spoiled the game for me was stupiud comments from Pus Gould
:? I'm gonna get blasted for this but i actually enjoyed gus's commentary the other night he's not to bad when the roosters aren't playing

Haynzy

First Grade
attamarrap said:
:? I'm gonna get blasted for this but i actually enjoyed gus's commentary the other night he's not to bad when the roosters aren't playing

I'm with you Twizz
He's a dickhead but good for a laugh.
Next to Sterlo he's one of the better readers of the game.

Nikki

Coach
I loved it when, after one of our trys in the 2nd half, PJ looked over to the Bulldog army and pretended to go to sleep :sleeper:

PB

Bench
Some of my favourite moments were from the crowd....

Every time Braith was down near us the chant would go up.... "Roosters...Roosters..."

Then the call to Tahu after his third try.....

"who needs Matt Gidley when you have Fui setting you up!"

And finally, the amendment to the dogs favourite song "Who let the dogs out"....

"Who Kicked the Dogs Ass... Who Who Who..."

Caylo "bursting" onto the ball for his try!!

I think he burst himself running that fast that far. He was knackered after that try! Another great captains knock on friday night. (The silent & unnoticed achiever in my opinion)

The forwards deserve way more kudos for our success this year, than they have been receiving. They have been matching it with just about every other forward pack, yard for yard.

Next week will be hard, however, they have overcome the NSW SOO pack once this season, they will do it again on Sunday.

Latest posts