What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Movie This Decade (2010-19)?

axl rose

Bench
No Country for Old Men is top 5 this century on my list. Amazing movie.

Good call on Edge of Tomorrow. An absolute under appreciated classic. A movie I sadly missed at the cinemas but had so much fun watching.

Another one that fits that category for me was A Quiet Place. So creative, suspenseful and emotionally involving.
I think most people did, it bombed at the box office. It even got a new name on Blu Ray for some reason Live Die Repeat. A sequel was supposed to be in the works, but looks like it's been shit canned.

A Quiet Place
was a great cinematic experience.

Parra Pride

Coach
Your Name

Assuming you haven't seen it already, you should probably give A Silent Voice a try if you like Your Name. Both of those films getting overlooked at the Oscars in the animated film category was legitimately some kind of massive piss take I think.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Django unchained. It’s a movie that will age well. I think that’s why it’s hard to rate movies as classics now. Cause it’s time that makes them classics.

Dingo_dan

Juniors
Movie I liked, despite it's uncomfortable subject matter, was Spotlight. Great performances from the cast all around, especially Micheal Keaton