What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEST NEWS THIS YEAR!!!!

Tottenham

Juniors
MUSE WILL BE TOURING IN SEPTEMBER

I suggest everyone gets there to see them cause they are the best live band ever.

Friday September 10 at the Horden Pavillion

I am pumped.

I saw Muse in January at the Metro, so to see them twice in one year is unbelievable.

c_eagle

Juniors
Tottenham said:
MUSE WILL BE TOURING IN SEPTEMBER

I suggest everyone gets there to see them cause they are the best live band ever.

Friday September 10 at the Horden Pavillion

I am pumped.

I saw Muse in January at the Metro, so to see them twice in one year is unbelievable.

:D

Muse, The Living End and Grinspoon, ALL IN THE SAME MONTH!

Plus The Darkness tour in October! :)

budz

Juniors
c_eagle said:
:D

Muse, The Living End and Grinspoon, ALL IN THE SAME MONTH!

Plus The Darkness tour in October! :)
\\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ :shock: :shock: :shock: The Darkness are coming to Aus?? YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! Ive gotta go and see them!

Anonymous

Juniors
I saw Muse at BDO... and they were less than impressive. Don't get me wrong, I like their music, but they seemed like such wankers.

As for the Darkness tour... well I've seen them twice this year already, but they're f**king awesome, so I might drag myself out to crack it for a third.

Red Bear

Referee
Ive only seen two living end dates put up so far, anyone got the full tour schedule? Thats one band i wanna see this year(for the third time :) )