What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best present your girl/boy friend has gotten you

Ron Jeremy

Coach
My girlfriend has shouted me a holiday to Magnetic Island for Christmas, that includes accomodation, activities etc.........but it also includes JUMPING FROM A PLANE WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it, i'm so excited and thankfull for what my girl has done for me, not only shouting me a holiday with her...she has also brought me an effects board for my guitar plus a lovely necklace.

I have to buy her something really nice, i don't know what though??......she doesn't want anything from me, but i can't let that happen.

So whats the present you have recieved from your boy/girl friend.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol: lets just hope that Bearthur isn't the guy i'm jumping of the plane with :lol:

Gee that's a pretty could present though :shock:

Raider_69

Post Whore
best gift ive got from a girlfriend? probably when i was in yr 8 - i got dumped #-o :lol:

now on to why its a good present, that chick is now a druggie pot head and god knows what else, she flunked year 10 and is on the dole last i herd :lol:

NC

Juniors
I can't help you, all the boyfriends I've had have given me sh*tty presents :roll:

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I got a mug with the Village People on it.
It was very sweet....and truly one of my most prized possessions.

That was the pressie that meant the most but the best present was a pair of diamond earrings. I so wasn't expecting that at all!

The Colonel

Immortal
MysteryGirl said:
I reckon if you had tried to bring him back, she'd have had MUCH to say about it! :lol:

I've threatened to put him back at 2.30 in the morning when he wakes me up..... :D You can't imagine the filthy looks I get from his mother. :lol:

Melstar

Juniors
I've never gotten a present like RJ's, but I'm one of those soppy romantic types who believes that 'its the thought that counts'. So in saying that, the best present I have ever been given was a CD that my boy made for me with some special songs on it. Seriously, my fave present ever. :oops: