What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best present your girl/boy friend has gotten you

An41

Juniors
Melstar said:
I've never gotten a present like RJ's, but I'm one of those soppy romantic types who believes that 'its the thought that counts'. So in saying that, the best present I have ever been given was a CD that my boy made for me with some special songs on it. Seriously, my fave present ever. :oops:

i wish i could pull that sort of stuff with my girlfriend.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Maggy Islands pretty cocol

You get to drive everywhere in golf buggies and there is tons of beaches and resorts

Top spot for the optic nerve.

Try the deep sea fishing RJ, I can recommend it.

Maggy Island over the Christmas period is bloody expensive, she must be well off, or very much in love, or perhaps both.

choc_soldier

Coach
The best thing I have received off a girlfriend was a framed photo of herself (because I wanted one for my room). The trouble is that we broke up 2 weeks later, and she wanted it back...

Alba

Coach
i havent been lucky in the presents department! :lol: but for Valentines Day this year my bf gave me tix to the Charity Shield ... lol! how sad ... :arrow:

DIEHARD

----
parra_panther said:
The best thing I have received off a girlfriend was a framed photo of herself (because I wanted one for my room). The trouble is that we broke up 2 weeks later, and she wanted it back...

Sorry to hear that. :?

Nuffs

Bench
i went skydiving for my 21st as her pressie to me

my mates mum got divorce papers on her birthday. the husband had no idea!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
necklace.JPG

i didn't know how to explain it so i quickly took a photo - basically im obsessed with stars! everything i have is starry and a couple of months ago my b/f bought me this swarovski crystal necklace - i love it!

Melstar

Juniors
Thats gorgeous Jess! Ive seen one similar to that which has coloured swarovski crystals in it, just beautiful