What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Punk Band Heat #1

Favourite Band

• Get Up Kids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jimmy Eat World

• New Found Glory

• Simple Plan

• The All American Rejects

• 28 Days

• Total voters

ParraMatt

Bench
The top 2 from each of the 4 heats will go in the final so we will have 8 Bands battling off for the final. 2 days to vote and then on Wednesday we will start the "best Punk band Final" You might not not many of the bands but just vote for your favourite. Should be interesting to find out who is the Number 1 Punk Band according to all the League Forummers.

ParraMatt

Bench
Someone Voted A.F.I, I wasnt expecting that, I didnt know they were known by many but GO AFI anyway. Good Choice.

Samwise

Bench
ParraMatt said:
Someone Voted A.F.I, I wasnt expecting that, I didnt know they were known by many but GO AFI anyway. Good Choice.

yep that was me, love their latest album

weasel

First Grade
AFI have crept into the mainstream a bit the last year Parramatt, it's not like they're a secret only you know about.

Rancid's gotta win here for sure.

ParraMatt

Bench
I know there creeping into mainstream, reason being they came to Australia and did alot of advertising and so forth, And good on them. There new album "Sing the sorrow" f**ken rules.

poojar

Juniors
Go AFI all the way, i wouldnt even call Offspring punk these days, i personally would call their music "crap"

ParraMatt

Bench
Well I belive that Offspring rule and they are flying infront, Unhappy NFG arent going so well. Afi are great aswell but.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Whoever is the OP needs a very serious lesson on modern music.

I was surprised not to see Green Day in that list who are about as punk as Nana Mouskouri.

Red Bear

Referee
Shitful list. rancid have been crap for 20 years but at least and out come the wolves had some good tracks. de-fault vote

Latest posts