What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Rugby League Convert

choisir

Juniors
Yeah Greg , Right in the middle of it.There is a few bloke's with Roo jumpers in their cupboards from 95 till 98 that would never have been considered if all were available.

rugged

Juniors
eelavation said:
simon says said:
So let me get this right...he was a Wallaby scoolboy,toured with the 77 side.But isnt a convert....

I am confused.Sounds like moew wishful thinking than fact to me.

Cheers.

who cares what the purists think.

I would call him a convert.

If you call Wally Lewis a convert then Matt Rogers would be considered a rugby person converting to league as he was a schoolboy rugby rep too.

But that's not my opinion at all.

The Whippet

Juniors
How about John Hopoate :lol: :lol:

If memory serves me correctly a couple of years ago he played a club rugby game in Parramatta and got in trouble for it off the Sea Eagles.

Stagger eel

Staff member
rugged said:
eelavation said:
simon says said:
So let me get this right...he was a Wallaby scoolboy,toured with the 77 side.But isnt a convert....

I am confused.Sounds like moew wishful thinking than fact to me.

Cheers.

who cares what the purists think.

I would call him a convert.

If you call Wally Lewis a convert then Matt Rogers would be considered a rugby person converting to league as he was a schoolboy rugby rep too.

But that's not my opinion at all.

i have no objections in calling Rogers a convert?...everyone else might have a problem with it.

iggy plop

First Grade
union sux.

So-called league failures in union still play for their country. ie. Henry Paul, Harris, Sailor

iggy plop

First Grade
Biggest joke ever - Calling Wally Lewis a union convert. :lol:

The guy played league all his life and only played the crap rugby at school, whilst still playing league.

Latest posts