What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Super League Player?

Jiffy

Juniors
they would want Nat Wood back, the guys a champ. Never mind Brett Finch, Nat is where it's at, have you seen him carve up the Poms???

The Backpacker

Juniors
Jiffy said:
they would want Nat Wood back, the guys a champ. Never mind Brett Finch, Nat is where it's at, have you seen him carve up the Poms???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

After watching him play like crap for years, the only thing we ever saw him carve was his own bum indent on the bench.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gee I enjoy the sarcastic humour of some... :D

roosters2004

Juniors
You would have to go for Radlinski.

The video refs love him.

You would be guaranteed tries every week.

hahahaha lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: =D>

and i wold say BRING BACK lam and richie barnett

Razzar

Juniors
Jamie Rooney for me..star of 2004 :) . Made 16 apps (10 try + 64 goal + 4 D.goals).

Made the Eng team after 16 games!!! he will be lining up for GB soon and unlike Thorman can tackle well.

And thats his first season Pro...can't wait to see him next year after close season training and a years experience.

Raz

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
The best player in Super League is Paul Sculthorpe. If this was a genuine thing, no other player would be nominated such is Scully's brilliance.

He has carried St.Helens almost single handidly at times and has been amazingly consistant for years now. People take him for granted now, they just assume Scully will be fantastic.

He is the standout player of his generation in the UK, and there are very, very few people in the NRL who can be compared to him.

Senior is occasionally fantastic and seems to thrive against Australian defences, but there are numerous players in Super League who could make it in the NRL.

Sculthorpe, Wellens, Cunningham, Carney, Tickle, Fielden, Peacock (Better than Morley), Senior etc etc

The great thing for the future of the sport though is that our Juniors are finally winning against the Aussies, as are the Kiwis. I think the next generation or two of Super League youngsters will be significantly better than the players they are now replacing. Names like Robinson, Reardon, Hock, McGuire, Bailey etc could soon be categorised alongside people like Johns and Lockyer.

Razzar

Juniors
Reardon....Overrated IMO.

The two stars of the future MGUIRE AND ROONEY.

just look at Rooneys stats. 1st year pro rugby played half a year.

Apps = 16(2) Try = 10 Goals = 64 DG = 4.

That is Mr Rooney from Wakefield and we look forward to seeing him play a full season on the back of a years experience and close season training :) .

Bailey could be a good one too.

Raz

aqua_duck

Coach
I've always been a fan of Robbie Paul but Paul Sculthorpe is like the pommie version of Brad Fittler in my opinion, he's the real deal.

The Backpacker

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: 8-[

I know I shouldn't be proud but I am. :mrgreen:

The child is refreshed after her holiday and obviously raring to go. Just remember smurf, play nicely in the schoolyard. ;-)

Aqua_duck, I too have liked what I've seen from Robbie Paul in the past. I saw an interview with him and Henry on TV here once and they made me tired just listening to them. Theres certainly some bottled up energy in those two and their mother / father is a saint for directing it into league. She did say though, that they couldn't afford any more broken windows and she was pleased when the boys moved out. :lol:

ozzie

Bench
...Morticia... said:
what a surprise. another inbred blowin with its arsehole impaled on its finger, period.

welcome back - and what a lovely reply - bet he is trying to work out a reply with a pencil

Latest posts