What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEST SUPPORTERS

lyon is a saint

Juniors
just like to say as you all now know me........ i refer to you all has good eld cockles this simply means mate so dont be offended........ again has you now know i come from a very hot place in england called st helens ( filled with many wonderfull beaches and gorgeous women, it is the ideal detination for tourists :lol: )

anyway enough of the bio....... i would just like to say i find your the best supporters in the NRL ( especially the ones that post on this forum ).

brilliant people to talk to and i also enjoy reading your posts 8)

PS who do eels fans feel are the worst supporters in the NRL?

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Manly, they're all pigs and they hate you for supporting your club. On their official forum, they take up any opportunity to insult Parra and/or their fans, if we lost a match against the roosters by 1 point, they'd be all over their forum laughing, saying "looks like another VERY long season for parramatta and they deserve it!!" etc. They really hate us (always have to my knowledge but it got stronger because Parra wouldn't let Lyon join Manly, only Penrith or an ESL club) and I think most of us hate them.

eelsta

Bench
i dont really hate manly BUT i get sick of hearing thanks brian for witt etc etc etc
it really gives me the shits :twisted:

scottyeel

Bench
I think probably Canberra supporters on this forum. No one can say a bad word about their team without the lot of them getting the shlts.
Probably at the grounds bulldogs supporters cop their fair share of criticism, but i feel St George fans are the worst.

bartman

Immortal
Some people might point the finger at Bulldogs fans? I remember after a night game at Parra v the dogs a few years back there was the need for some police action inbetween the ground and the railway station.

Sterling

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Manly, they're all pigs and they hate you for supporting your club. On their official forum, they take up any opportunity to insult Parra and/or their fans, if we lost a match against the roosters by 1 point, they'd be all over their forum laughing, saying "looks like another VERY long season for parramatta and they deserve it!!" etc. They really hate us (always have to my knowledge but it got stronger because Parra wouldn't let Lyon join Manly, only Penrith or an ESL club) and I think most of us hate them.

theyre still not over the 82 and 83 GF's :lol: :lol: :lol:

CrazyEel

Bench
The dislike really started in the 76 GF and 78 Semi replay with the infamous "7 tackle try" by Manly with Hartley's help. :evil:

Of course Terry Randall smashing Ray Higgs jaw while he was laying on the ground didn't help much either. :roll:

Nor did the Price V Eadie and Boyd battles, especially with Pricey coming out on top all the time. :lol:

By the time of the 82/83 GF's Manly were the Eels bitches :lol:

eelsta

Bench
scottyeel said:
I think probably Canberra supporters on this forum. No one can say a bad word about their team without the lot of them getting the shlts.
Probably at the grounds bulldogs supporters cop their fair share of criticism, but i feel St George fans are the worst.
in defence of the raiders fans i cant recall them coming over here with the usual shit thanks for schif etc etcetc

bulldogs fans seem to cop a lot of shit too sometimes i wonder are they the instigators or just giving as good as they get? some rooster fans go over the top at times.

scottyeel

Bench
eelsta said:
scottyeel said:
in defence of the raiders fans i cant recall them coming over here with the usual sh*t thanks for schif etc etcetc
No you"re right there, but we dont ever start on them so they dont start on us . That was more of an observation on the NRL forum.

Bazal

Post Whore
The worst away game I've ever been to was at Marathon. The supporters sitting around us gave us non stop sh*t all night, my mate had the "nerve" to say one of the Knights players was having a shocker (can't remember who it was but it was the infamous 4 sinbin game) and got beer thrown at him. When we criticised the sinbinnings and gave it to Harrigan we were spat at and had cans thrown at us. We were abused leaving the ground. I've never been back.

Reedy

Juniors
Such as last season when there was a "supporters protest" outside parra stadium to try and get brian smith sacked.

and if i remember correctly, your mob put 50 on the sea eagles that day.

roboshark

Coach
I am from Newcastle and agree with Bazal-the knights fans are unbelievably bad. Everything you described happens at every game. They are without a doubt the worst supporters I have witnessed.

A lot of people up this way hate the knights because of that very fact. Dont dare wear another teams jumper amongst them, especially at a night game

Bazal

Post Whore
Some( a small number) idiotic supporters were planning a protest, it never eventuated because we flogged your mob that day. I'm almost certain it never happened.

Reedy

Juniors
On a serious note now:

Rudest fans: Newcastle
Most violent fans: Bulldogs
Most moronic fans: Raiders

Take your pick from those 3, they all shine in their own unique way.

Bazal

Post Whore
roboshark said:
I am from Newcastle and agree with Bazal-the knights fans are unbelievably bad. Everything you described happens at every game. They are without a doubt the worst supporters I have witnessed.

A lot of people up this way hate the knights because of that very fact. Dont dare wear another teams jumper amongst them, especially at a night game

It's shocking. It'd make me think twice about supporting the Knights if I was a fan. They carry on like idiots and I've never spoken to an opposition fan who's felt welcome there.