What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEST SUPPORTERS

Reedy

Juniors
Bazal said:
Some( a small number) idiotic supporters were planning a protest, it never eventuated because we flogged your mob that day. I'm almost certain it never happened.

It did go ahead but the turnout was very small because you had a win the previous week.

There was still a small number that turned up however.

eelsta

Bench
Reedy said:
Such as last season when there was a "supporters protest" outside parra stadium to try and get brian smith sacked.

and if i remember correctly, your mob put 50 on the sea eagles that day.
didnt happen so go back to fantasyland :arrow:

eelsta

Bench
Reedy said:
Bazal said:
Some( a small number) idiotic supporters were planning a protest, it never eventuated because we flogged your mob that day. I'm almost certain it never happened.

It did go ahead but the turnout was very small because you had a win the previous week.

yeak about 5

lyon is a saint

Juniors
I HATE MANLY.... :evil:

just cant stand the ball strangling gets.... all arrogant and stuck up ( well most of them on there forum.

i even hate the team itself... full of raw hungry thugs.

The Colonel

Immortal
Reedy said:
Bazal said:

A small number? The two blokes that turned up with leaflets that were told to :arrow: . Yep, huge turnout..... :roll:

Utey

Coach
Geez, I had no idea it was that bad up there. Went there in 2001 where we lost and I copped a bit but not to the extent you did Bazal.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
*newcastle grandmas are evil cos they all think andrew johns is their grandson and they love him
*manly cos they hate you for loving another club, they don't understand all clubs have fans
*bulldogs cos they threaten to knife, or roll you and they throw large slabs of concrete from train balconies
*melbourne cos they don't understand the rules and they tell you to go home
*souths cos they boo and whinge and piss me off
*roosters fans cos they are all up themselves
*sharks fans cos they start fights
*parra fans cos they give up on their team too easily 8)

Reedy said:
Bazal said:

Nobody turned up mate.